• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Kidicious-Thrades™
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

If he loses his alpha-male status it's all over. I predict he will be accused of domestic violence.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]176920[/ATTACH]

Michelle's not gonna be happy.
        Man those things always look a lot tastier in the pictures than in reality

Comment

That's true of pretty much all fast food
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

To be fair, giving you less than what's advertised is probably much healthier for you.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Thatcher loved the United Kingdom.
                Thatcher loved business. She had ambivalent feelings towards Queen and Country.

Hell, she was all ready to kick the Falklands under the bus until ADM Leach talked her down.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

If there's a God in heaven, Margaret Thatcher is in hell.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                    Thatcher loved business. She had ambivalent feelings towards Queen and Country.
                    this isn't true at all, and i think it's something that many people misinterpret, both in the UK and abroad. thatcher’s political outlook was not one of randian hyper-individualism, but one rather based on nationalism (and racism, and homophobia etc.), "law and order", contempt for civil liberties and local accountability, as well as (and i would argue, more so than) right-wing economics. it was her successors who carried on with the right wing economics while dispensing with the more conservative elements of her programme, and this perhaps explains why her legacy has been cast in such a light.

people who lived under her didn't have these illusions; there's a reason that v for vendetta is set in a fascist rather than a neo-liberal dystopia.
                    Last edited by C0ckney; November 6, 2014, 11:58.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I was going to say you are entering Ben-level stupidity, but you're not.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

She also enabled/covered up child rape.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Margaret Thatcher was the pope?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sunday newspaper claims former prime minister covered up allegations that senior minister was part of Westminster paedophile ring.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

whenever i see kid and ben arguing with someone:

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sometimes that's how I feel swatting chairs away.

this isn't true at all, and i think it's something that many people misinterpret, both in the UK and abroad. thatcher’s political outlook was not one of randian hyper-individualism, but one rather based on nationalism (and racism, and homophobia etc.), "law and order", concept for civil liberties and local accountability
                                'xactly.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X