Shots fired inside Canada parliament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You weren't right about anything.
    I was right about absolutely everything. ISIS, btw put up that picture I posted.

According to Montreal reporter Domenic Fazioli, Bibeau was arrested five times in the city. He has three possession charges dating back to 2004 (marijuana and PCP). His two other arrests were for parole violations.
    Ooh. Dopehead too. Wonder if he was high on weed when they do the forensic examination.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I hope so too!

Use that as part of your continuing anti-pot crusade.

Combine it with the anti-Muslim crusade too

WATCH OUT FOR POT SMOKING MUSLIMS
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was reading the election thread from '08

As the results were coming in, you actually blamed Obama for the economic collapse
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

you actually blamed Obama for the economic collapse
            I remember those days it was a ****ty time. My boss at the time explicitly said he was cutting back after Obama came in because he believed very strongly that the economy would tank if he got elected. He got elected, the economy tanked, and hasn't recovered 6 years later.

The workforce today is still smaller than it was in the pre-2008 days. It's incredible how prescient all the warnings were back then. Everything that we thought would happen pretty much has happened.

Islamic terrorist attacks on American soil? Check. Another war? Check. A ****fest in Iraq when he ****ed it up? Happened. Obamacare ****ting on Americans and destroying their system? Happened.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              the economy tanked, he got elected
              fixed the order of events for you

also, LOL at the rest

you need to be institutionalized
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

fixed the order of events for you
                I was there. Again, my boss in Canada cut back when he was elected believing that the economy was going into the ****ter if Obama were elected. His words, not mine. He was right. The economy did go into the ****ter. And 6 years later hasn't recovered.

Comment

I was there.
                  If your post history is any indication of how you are in real life, I doubt you're ever really "there".
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If your post history is any indication of how you are in real life, I doubt you're ever really "there".
                    At the time I was doing inventory and creating an online catalog for my boss's new online store.

When it became clear that Obama was likely to be elected, he ****canned his planned expansion and hunkered down on his cash to try to ride through. Had the expansion gone through I would have had my contract renewed. As it was, when my father passed on, he let me go at Christmas.

Great job, I really enjoyed it.

Just think, had Obama not been elected, I'd have stayed in Canada.

Comment

Your boss probably just fired you and told you that story.

but it's obama's fault

you are sad and insane
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Your boss probably just fired you and told you that story
                        My contract was up. Dunno how that constitutes 'firing'. He said it and I have no reason not to believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Your boss probably just fired you and told you that story.

but it's obama's fault

you are sad and insane
                          Actually, I bet his boss did tell him he was fired, but Ben interpreted that to mean that his contract was up. In his mind, he wasn't technically fired, even though he was shown the door and told to never come back or they'd call security.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I bet his boss did tell him he was fired, but Ben interpreted that to mean that his contract was up. In his mind, he wasn't technically fired, even though he was shown the door and told to never come back or they'd call security.
                            Which explains the basket he left for my mother. And rehiring me as a temp for their inventory later on.

Don't you ever tire of arguing with people about something only they would know?

Comment

Ooh. Dopehead too. Wonder if he was high on weed when they do the forensic examination.
                              I doubt it, religious converts are typically among the most zealous of anti-drug crusaders

the Boston Marathon bomber has been linked to a triple homicide where the bodies had marijuana sprinkled on the victims

nothing more annoying than a recently enlightened sinner

Comment

The shooter's background included arrests for robbery and selling drugs - a low level thug. He converted to Islam about one year ago. Thanks to Canadian laws, the killer had one long gun (rifle) in his possession. Once he was located on the Hill, he was taken down quickly (14 seconds).

In Winnipeg we had our municipal election today. No plans were changed. No extra security. The voting place I was supervising, in a middle/jr. high school, had one unarmed security guard. I would have found it deeply unfortunate if an armed guard was sent.
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X