X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Indeed. It's called "modern society".

No wonder you don't fit in.

Let me guess. When you and your wife were in the midst of separation, you were one of those petty dickless fucks who shut off the bank accounts and whatnot... punishing your children in the process, perhaps.

It's not just your sick opinions that make you terrible. I suspect you are legitimately a terrible person in real life to the people around you. That's why you're this lonely sad sack of shit blaming feminism for his own failures in life.

Do you need pills to achieve an erection?
    Wow! Out of weed again?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Actually, last night was my first unassisted night's sleep since September.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        How often do people try to shoot you?
        I think Sister Bendy would be the one to ask that. When he gets the last few bullet fragments out of his skull...
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I think Sister Bendy would be the one to ask that.
          Given that I've been assaulted three times as an adult, twice in my own room? The answer is alcohol (and pills), make crazy people do stupid things.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            Actually, last night was my first unassisted night's sleep since September.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Rarely lately.
              I've had the same issue for the last ten years.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Given that I've been assaulted three times as an adult, twice in my own room? The answer is alcohol (and pills), make crazy people do stupid things.
                Did you make them crazy in the first place? Pity none of them had a gun to hand...
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

They were probably women that he was harassing for trying to go to an abortion clinic.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did you make them crazy in the first place? Pity none of them had a gun to hand
                    I'm glad you said that - one was the abusive boyfriend of my then landlady. Had he had a gun, she'd be dead now. The other one would have been shot had he drawn. Not by me but by the other tenant who was armed. He was hopped up on Pain meds, and thought it would be a great idea to have a drink. Newsflash, it wasn't.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The world needs more guns.

Comment

Police wants to be armed in Norway now. Due to terrorist threat, they will be the next couple weeks.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Given that I've been assaulted three times as an adult, twice in my own room?
                          Have you thought of developing a pleasant personality ?

Still not too late to start.

The answer is alcohol (and pills), make crazy people do stupid things.
                          So you're saying the people who approved your employment as a 'history' teacher are hopheads, OxyContin gobblers and Sterno drinkers ?

Figures.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                          X