Heritage of Earth's water gives rise to hopes of life on other planets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not permabanning BK is moderate evil.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

water precedes creation in most of the world's myths, science confirms religion

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        water precedes creation in most of the world's myths, science confirms religion
        And God uses water to create life.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
          Humans are monkeys so a monkey already produced the full works of Shakespeare.
          No, we're apes, not monkeys. Pedantry again.

Comment

Not permabanning BK is moderate evil.
            That's like Stalin condemning the dictatorship of the Third Reich.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Do we all have mental disorders?
              Kid, Kid, Kid. Don't worry about the other inmates, just work on your own recovery. Perhaps you should focus on good women.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                Kid, Kid, Kid. Don't worry about the other inmates, just work on your own recovery. Perhaps you should focus on good women.
                God is good. Focus on God.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  And God uses water to create life.
                  but in the myths (even Genesis) God and life comes after water... God adds something to the water. The seed of life... So I have just one question (I got a bunch), was the world covered by water at some point shortly before 4 bya? Thats how Genesis describes the primordial world.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    but in the myths (even Genesis) God and life comes after water... God adds something to the water. The seed of life... So I have just one question (I got a bunch), was the world covered by water at some point shortly before 4 bya? Thats how Genesis describes the primordial world.
                    Idk. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with human existence, except that water is used for baptism. But I don't believe baptism has any actual creating property. Creation is the result of human choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X