No announcement yet.

IDP discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, apparently my IDP team doesn't suck. 5-7. Blowout of the week back to back. First time I've won twice in a row.

Need JR to lose to stay alive.

Goooo BERZ!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• yay, had a good week in all my leagues

Comment

• You kept me alive for another week! Thanks Berz!

Look at those point averages! Deviations vs Kenobi in IDP! Best 5-7 teams ever.

Edit, wow and it's not terribly ridiculous either...

Mountain Goats vs Nimrods
        JJWatt vs Slowwy
        JJWatt vs Calamitous Intent
        Berz vs Nimrods (Nimrods favored)

Deviations vs ESJ
        Rabbits vs ESJ

These are the six games I need. I need Nimrods to take care of business. Then I need JJWatt to lose to Slowwy. Plus I need big weeks. I could go into the final week still alive, with help from Slowwy, and the Nimrods.
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 25, 2014, 10:49.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Or I can just have a huge week and beat out JJWatts on the splits. Will be alive going into the final week despite being 4-7.

I am projected to be about 50 points short of Jag, and about 55 points of JJWatts. Berz is still alive too, but needs a win against Nimrods. If he wins, he'll be 60 ahead of me. If he loses, he's out.

Right now it is Jag, me, JJWatts and Berz fighting for that last spot. Me demolishing Deviations guarantees JR the 3 seed. Congrats JR!

Comment

• All down to Mike Wallace. 15 points from him and Electric Slide Jedi is eliminated.

I'm only 35 points down on Greadius and about 50 down on Jag going into the final week. 3-7 team lasts until Monday on the 2nd final week of the regular season.

Berz is out, he lost.

Comment

• I survive. Jag lost by 5. One more day. Need 40 points on Greadius and 35 on Jag, need them both to lose, and I need a win.

Comment

• I'm only alive because of a great trade I made after week 1, which I didn't initiate or even feel good about:

Robert Griffin III Was - QB
                Jimmy Graham NO - TE
                Traded to
                Mountain Goats

Kyle Rudolph Min - TE
                Aaron Rodgers GB - QB
                Traded to
                1.21 JJ Watts

Which seems like the most lopsided hindsight trade I could imagine before I saw...

DeMarco Murray Dal - RB
                Traded to
                Mountain Goats

Doug Martin TB - RB
                Traded to
                Electric Slide Jedi

Remember the naive early days, when we thought RGIII and Doug Martin would have bounceback years...

Comment

• Remember the naive early days, when we thought RGIII and Doug Martin would have bounceback years...
                  The irony is that Jag now has to beat us both to make playoffs.

Edit, and don't leave out the Roethelisburger for Hillman trade.

So, in essence it was DeMarco Murray + Roethlisburger + Jimmy Graham + RGIII for Montee Ball + Doug Martin + Aaron Rodgers + Kyle Rudolph.

Matchups are:

Kenobi vs JR, for the fourth playoff game in a row for me.
                  Greadius vs Guy
                  Jag vs Nimrods.

I need 50+ on Jag and 40+ on Greadius plus losses by Greadius and Jag to pull off the greatest comeback ever - I was 3-7 at one point and dead stinking last.
                  Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 2, 2014, 17:01.

Comment

• And that will do it. Jag's in with 8-6 and a very respectable 200 points to close out the season.

I finish 7-7.

Congrats Jag!
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 7, 2014, 17:28.

Comment

• Whoa. Me smoking JR means that he could be out. He's lost control of his destiny after a 7-3 start. If Rodgers puts up good numbers, JR is out. I miss out due to just being too many points back.

JR has the highest points for, a 7-7 record and may not make playoffs.

Comment

• 1 Thud 10-4-0 2304.57 2094.79 W-2
                        2 Nimrods 9-5-0 2106.03 1987.48 L-1
                        3 Mountain Goats 8-6-0 2158.02 1970.49 W-1
                        4 1.21 JJ Watts 8-6-0 2135.51 2167.58 W-2
                        5 Vicious Rabbits 7-7-0 2272.50 2137.34 L-4
                        6 Electric Slide Jedi 7-7-0 2072.16 2082.08 W-4
                        7 Deviations 6-8-0 2239.66 2233.13 W-1
                        8 Calamitous Intent 6-8-0 1931.54 1980.76 L-1
                        9 Chiefs 5-9-0 2026.46 2247.57 L-2
                        10 Dallas Dwarf Tossers 4-10-0 1823.91 2169.14 L-2

nice job ColdWizard

always good to see the top dog score the most

Comment

• Ironic, number 2 the once mighty 7-3 Rabbits slide out of the playoffs altogether.

•Electric Slide Jedi would be 56-70 if they played every team every week.
                          •Vicious Rabbits would be 11-1 if they played the same schedule as Electric Slide Jedi.
                          •If they played every team every week, Vicious Rabbits would be 83-43.
                          *snicker*.

Comment

• #3 (me) finished in 7th. Clearly, this calls for scoring changes next year.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• I needed Jordyn Nelson and Aaron Rodgers to play well last night. In the first two Packers drives, Nelson was downed on a pass from Rodgers on the 3 yard line. Then Rodgers was down on two keeps within the 5 on the next possesson. Both times a RB ran it in and I was freaking out.

Fantasy football ruins real football.

Comment

• Rough finish. It's all about the matchups, and little bit of luck (like my 4 losses of 8 points or less, contrasting with Greadius going 8-6 despite being outscored overall). Being #2 in total points yet missing the playoffs is obviously a bummer, but I've had seasons where I barely sneaked into 4th place and then won it all. So I'm not complaining.

See you next year.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X