No announcement yet.

The ongoing ISIS massacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS militants reading cosmo form the absolute menace.

Comment

• I'm sure they discuss it with each other during downtime in deepest bewilderment.

"'Help him hit your Moan Button?' Aziz, what is this 'Moan Button'?"
      "Something Satanic, for certain."
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• For those interested, got this mail from Voice of the Martyrs, a Christian missionary and relief organization:

UPDATE: Help Is Reaching Christians Who Are Facing Islamic Extremists
        “It is like a puzzle. God puts us together and the final picture will amaze everyone, because His plan is perfect.”
        —FRONT-LINE WORKER WHO DISTRIBUTES HELP TO IRAQI CHRISTIANS

Christians who fled Mosul take refuge in a church Last month we told you about the horrific suffering of our brothers and sisters in Mosul, Iraq. They had been given the choice of converting to Islam, paying a high tax, leaving the area or being killed. Islamists had spray-painted an Arabic “N” on their homes to mark them as Christians (“N” for nasara, meaning Nazarene to indicate Christians). Nearly every Christian family chose to flee, some with only the clothes on their backs.

VOM has continued to increase support to those who have been forced from their homes, offering food, shelter, clean drinking water and medical support. We have also increased support to front-line workers, who are taking every opportunity to share Christ with Muslims, most of whom are opposed to the brutal assaults of the “Islamic State” (IS).

Our workers are ministering around the clock. However, as one worker told us, when they see people come to Christ in the midst of this crisis, they are energized to push forward.

Because of increased need, VOM has broadened giving opportunities to include Christians under attack by Islamists in countries like Syria and even Nigeria, where the terrorist group Boko Haram continues its deadly campaign to kill or expel all Christians in northern Nigeria.

woman Learn how you can help Christians facing IS and other Islamic extremists.

VOM is grateful for all who have already contributed. Your donations are being used on the front lines of our ministry to help thousands of Christians under attack by Islamists.

We invite you to continue supporting this effort by contributing a special gift to help those facing IS and other Islamic extremists.

Last edited by Nikolai; September 9, 2014, 18:09.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          For those interested, got this mail from Voice of the Martyrs, a Christian missionary and relief organization:

Are the martyrs just not speaking to you Nikolai?
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• It's a very cryptic message

Comment

• fixed
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Good cause
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Except for the part about proselytising to Muslims while lending front-line aid to the Christians. That's not likely to be received well.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    For those interested, got this mail from Voice of the Martyrs, a Christian missionary and relief organization:

UPDATE: Help Is Reaching Christians Who Are Facing Islamic Extremists
                    “It is like a puzzle. God puts us together and the final picture will amaze everyone, because His plan is perfect.”
                    —FRONT-LINE WORKER WHO DISTRIBUTES HELP TO IRAQI CHRISTIANS

Christians who fled Mosul take refuge in a church Last month we told you about the horrific suffering of our brothers and sisters in Mosul, Iraq. They had been given the choice of converting to Islam, paying a high tax, leaving the area or being killed. Islamists had spray-painted an Arabic “N” on their homes to mark them as Christians (“N” for nasara, meaning Nazarene to indicate Christians). Nearly every Christian family chose to flee, some with only the clothes on their backs.

VOM has continued to increase support to those who have been forced from their homes, offering food, shelter, clean drinking water and medical support. We have also increased support to front-line workers, who are taking every opportunity to share Christ with Muslims, most of whom are opposed to the brutal assaults of the “Islamic State” (IS).

Our workers are ministering around the clock. However, as one worker told us, when they see people come to Christ in the midst of this crisis, they are energized to push forward.

Because of increased need, VOM has broadened giving opportunities to include Christians under attack by Islamists in countries like Syria and even Nigeria, where the terrorist group Boko Haram continues its deadly campaign to kill or expel all Christians in northern Nigeria.

woman Learn how you can help Christians facing IS and other Islamic extremists.

VOM is grateful for all who have already contributed. Your donations are being used on the front lines of our ministry to help thousands of Christians under attack by Islamists.

We invite you to continue supporting this effort by contributing a special gift to help those facing IS and other Islamic extremists.

How very christian of you

Now, why don't you want to help displaced muslims ?
                    Last edited by dannubis; September 10, 2014, 03:59.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• They can convert, and then get help?

Someone needs to patent christian-muslim converter, press a button and you convert, get help from both sides.
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                        How very christian of you

Now, why don't you want to help displaced muslims ?
                        How very strawmanny of you.

Comment

• I sense a total lack of honest answer here.

Comment

• Tell me dannubis, why are you doing this? Trying to place words in my mouth I didn't say and paint me badly? It's really dicky of you. Please start behaving decently, I have no wish to dance this dance with you.

Comment

• Tell me, before they started hunting christians - you know, when they were hunting syrians, where was the outrage then ?
                              When you look at all the pictures of those little syrian girls in refugee camps, where were these so-called "Voice of the Martyrs" ?

It is bad enough to see this hypocritical behaviour from our world leaders that we don't need relief organizations doing the same thing. You are the christian here, you figure out why this is sickening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                                Except for the part about proselytising to Muslims while lending front-line aid to the Christians. That's not likely to be received well.
                                Yep ...
                                trying to convert muslims can get them into trouble in every muslim state ...
                                even in westernized muslim states like the turkey
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X