The ongoing ISIS massacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    What would we do with a million new OT posters?
    Disappear in the crowd and finally not have every other thread about Speer, Ben or Fun?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• We could use them as stand-ins for any sea-borne Polymeets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        Disappear in the crowd and finally not have every other thread about Speer, Ben or Fun?
        I remember when those guys were just guys.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
          The other day I was talking to a patient who has a brother worked for an Amreican intelligence agency in Nigeria. He had something to do with monitoring internet crimes. He claims the US has a list of over one million Nigerians involved in internet criminal activity.
          Having a few Nigerian friends and knowing a little bit about the country, I can certify that their skill in making money and taking money from the greedy and unscrupulous is not mythical.

Then why not edit the post to have the correct poster attributed the quote?
          Armand du Plessis

Because, as the song (almost) goes, time was fleeting. Also my 'gave a damn' was missing in action that day.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Back in the days of my short-term obsession with scam-baiting, I frequently ran into the assertion that a full fifth of Nigeria's economy was tied up in advance fee fraud in some fashion. Never saw it backed up, though. Also, they don't just take from the greedy; I believe they'll happily impersonate charities.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Back in the days of my short-term obsession with scam-baiting,
              ?

So you basically trolled scammers?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Nah, too lazy to do much of it myself. But I dug through the exploits of others who jerked them along. The idea is to waste as much of their time (and sometimes money) as possible; I'm not sure if it happens much anymore, after a while the scammers got a lot more wary.
                1011 1100

Comment

Also, they don't just take from the greedy; I believe they'll happily impersonate charities.
                  Did I say that Nigerian fraudsters were ethical ?

No sirree bob.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Another one.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                      Did I say that Nigerian fraudsters were ethical ?

No sirree bob.
                      Of course not. I just remember the one scammer I actually tried to bait--a charming fellow who'd decided to impersonate a charity that raised money for kids with heart defects. But somebody simply got his e-mail address shut down before I could take it anywhere. Which is probably the better course to take, unless you're really bored.
                      1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        Yeah.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Nah, too lazy to do much of it myself. But I dug through the exploits of others who jerked them along. The idea is to waste as much of their time (and sometimes money) as possible; I'm not sure if it happens much anymore, after a while the scammers got a lot more wary.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• More golf for the President. He needs it. He's a victim you know. He's a victim damnit!
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                                It's the k-calypse!

Comment

Working...
                                X