Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a superpower what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had a superpower what would it be?

Giant blue penis.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Precognition.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The United States would be my superpower.

Comment

Being American is a superpower?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

To make Ben never have existed.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Being American is a superpower?
              No, America is a superpower and I would have it.

Comment

the ability to go back 48 hours in time whenever I want.

Comment

The ability to talk in any language, including the ability to communicate with any living creature, all with a delightful Cockney accent.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'd like to fly. More like Peter Pan than Superman.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ayou AH, if you change one thing, you change all that follows. You're going to be busy.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Spamming.

Comment

I think I'd like to be like Q. Does that count as a superpower?

(strange that nobody has said they'd like to be Russia )
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The more I read, the sicker I get. Sorry Donegeal, but **** THE POLICE
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              I think I'd like to be like Q. Does that count as a superpower?

(strange that nobody has said they'd like to be Russia )
                              Hey! I was getting to it.

I'll have the USSR to balance out Aeson lest he take over the world and have us play social games and force us into working on that civ game thing*. However, instead of engaging in the space race, I would instead have focused those resources on cloning Serb. Which would bury the internet in "nazinazinazinazi" and thereby allow me to defeat the internet.

*Although it occurs to me the social game and civ game things may have already occurred. Does Aeson already have the USA?
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X