Drunk Drivers' Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben, libertarians aint in charge
    I live in a jurisdiction with no income taxes. So yeah, I want to see the federal income tax ****canned.

The people you like are making me pay for all sorts of stuff I find offensive
    One, we receive Z.E.R.O dollars from the federal government. Nothing from the state either. We are funded entirely by dues from the parents. We keep our costs and overhead low and have one of the best results in terms of dollars spent.

Two, every student we get is one student that's off the tits of the compulsory education system that you pay for. So in actuality, I am SAVING YOU MONEY. To the tune of about 10k per year per student.

the drug war
    You ain't a libertarian. You're just someone who loves Dope.

And your job exists
    My job exists because Texas Catholic parents are willing to pay for their kids to get a quality education. Full stop!

Who died and made you Caesar?
    What gives you the right to rob me at gunpoint to pay for your medications?

But you want the government making our medical decisions
    Nonsense, I want the government out of the system altogether.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Conservatives are NOT in charge.
      I could easily call myself a Libertarian, but I stop short and identify as a Moderate Independent.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        You ain't a libertarian. You're just someone who loves Dope.
        I voted for Reagan once (that was a mistake) and its been Libertarians since '92 so dont call me a liar.

My job exists because Texas Catholic parents are willing to pay for their kids to get a quality education. Full stop!
        Your job exists because the Church you adopted gets subsidies, but you joined them anyway. You weren't too concerned about the government redistributing wealth when it came to your religion. You joined some of the biggest thieves the world has ever seen.

What gives you the right to rob me at gunpoint to pay for your medications?
        I pay for my medications and you aint paying a dime for it... Why do you continually bear false witness and what gave you the right to decide what medicines I can use? Your answer: because a politician is making both of us pay for health care. Gee, thanks... So I get to pay for health care and go to jail for using medicine I buy because you're also paying for health care. I'd prefer the socialized medicine to you, but thats the thing about socialized medicine - freedom lovers such as yourself will get mad about paying for health care and demand "the right" to decide what everyone can or cant do while complaining about big government.

Nonsense, I want the government out of the system altogether.
        That aint true either, you've already said you have the right to make our decisions because you're paying for medical care. Among your decisions is medical pot users will go to jail. You argue against socialized medicine and you want the government making our medical decisions. Your ideology and religion are fraudulent, you make the baby Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Conservatives are NOT in charge.
          Conservatives have control of the House, and this state, and Texas... If conservatives aint in charge then nobody is.

Comment

I understand that Republicans have the numbers, which in and of itself speaks volumes, except Obama, Hillary and Pelosi keep circumventing thee rules.They're the best advertisement that money can buy to not vote Democrat next election.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I hope Hillary loses, she's about as slimy as they come... I might actually be able to vote Republican next time if Rand Paul is the nominee

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                except Obama, Hillary and Pelosi keep circumventing thee rules.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Also, I like how ben moves to a country, isn't citizen yet, but already wants the armed forces disbanded, roads to stop being maintained/built...
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I'm telling you, these maniacs hate America. The only America they love is some bull**** they heard on a Ronald Reagan record.

Spoiler:
                    also, substitute "a Ronald Reagan record" for:

read in an Ayn Rand novel.

**** i just sneezed

what else
                    i dunno
                    how many will read this?
                    five people i say
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Also, I like how ben moves to a country, isn't citizen yet, but already wants the armed forces disbanded, roads to stop being maintained/built
                      Texas runs it's stuff just fine without income tax. So did the US prior to 1913. I teach American history, I'm not bound to the current misconceptions. Especially not from bankrupt Argenchileans.

Could a constitutional government be run without income tax? Absolutely. Does the constitution provide funding for the armed forces and roads? Absolutely.

Does it provide funding for the 99 percent of other crap? No.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

The only America they love is some bull**** they heard on a Ronald Reagan record.
                        I think it's strange that a non-American citizen would love Reagan more than an American would.

Comment

Texas runs it's stuff just fine without income tax. So did the US prior to 1913. I teach American history, I'm not bound to the current misconceptions.
                          Misconceptions? Like that the government should only use the forms of taxation you like?

Especially not from bankrupt Argenchileans.
                          From what you post, I'm doing better than you, despite living in a country with a very ****ty economy.

Could a constitutional government be run without income tax?
                          OH, ok. So you move into another country, aren't even a citizen yet, and already want the government to collect taxes like you see fit. Nice. Very democratic even.

Does the constitution provide funding for the armed forces and roads? Absolutely.

Does it provide funding for the 99 percent of other crap? No.
                          So the constitution decides how to allocate the budget? You should hurry and let congress know, they could save a lot of time and effort if they didn't have to pass a budget
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I voted for Reagan once (that was a mistake) and its been Libertarians since '92 so dont call me a liar.
                            I'm not calling you a republican. I'm calling out your natural progression to liberal democrat. If the Democrats support pot you'll vote for them.

Your job exists because the Church you adopted gets subsidies
                            Again, what part of the fact that, "we don't receive ANY federal subsidies" don't you get? We're a small Catholic private schools built to serve Catholics within the parish. We're self funded by the parents.

You weren't too concerned about the government redistributing wealth when it came to your religion.
                            We're not receiving any federal funding, Berz. Dunno how many times I have to repeat that to you.

You joined some of the biggest thieves the world has ever seen.
                            Again, we're saving you money that would otherwise be spent by the state in the schools. That's another fact, btw. If the students weren't with us, they would be in public schools.

I pay for my medications and you aint paying a dime for it
                            That's not what my paystub stays.

Why do you continually bear false witness
                            I'm not. I'm paying taxes and you've got Obama insisting that I pay for bull**** like contraception. Buy yer own meds and stop picking my pocket.

because a politician is making both of us pay for health care.
                            Yep. If I'm paying for it, I have a say. Force me to pay for it, and you better damn well believe I'm gonna be having a say.

So I get to pay for health care and go to jail for using medicine I buy because you're also paying for health care.
                            And I get to go to jail unless I pony up the cash for your meds. Ain't right and ain't fair.

I'd prefer the socialized medicine to you
                            And that's why you ain't a libertarian. Yer shilling for socialized medicine.

freedom lovers such as yourself will get mad about paying for health care and demand "the right" to decide what everyone can or cant do while complaining about big government.
                            I don't want socialized medicine. I want to dump it.

That aint true either, you've already said you have the right to make our decisions because you're paying for medical care.
                            IF you're stealing from me, yes I get a say. IF you stop stealing from me, then no I do not.

Comment

Misconceptions? Like that the government should only use the forms of taxation you like?
                              Misconception that you understand the slightest about economics.

From what you post, I'm doing better than you, despite living in a country with a very ****ty economy.
                              Argentina has twice gone bankrupt since I graduated from highschool. That's pathetic. What would an Argenchilean know about running a national economy? It's like asking a Mongolian what the ocean is like.

OH, ok. So you move into another country, aren't even a citizen yet, and already want the government to collect taxes like you see fit. Nice. Very democratic even.
                              I pay taxes, observe that Texas is doing great, and that part of why they are doing so well is because they have no income tax. Given that I desire American citizenship wouldn't this oblige me to argue for greater freedom and prosperity for Americans?

So the constitution decides how to allocate the budget?
                              Great question. American answer? Yes.

You should hurry and let congress know, they could save a lot of time and effort if they didn't have to pass a budget
                              I teach that constitutional governance is what makes America great. Something plenty of Americans teach too.

Comment

Ben has lots of ideas about how everyone else should live their lives.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X