Amelia Earhart... sort of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amelia Earhart... sort of

Amelia Earhart flying around the world ??? in a modern aircraft... and not really the pilot after all.

"We see Kilimanjaro!" pilot Earhart wrote today on her Twitter page. but... She is co-piloting her single engine plane with Shane Jordan, also of Colorado.

I think I'm going to retrace the steps of early Donner party pioneers who set out for California in a wagon train.

Of course I'm going to be using my SUV and taking the highway... but I'll keep in touch with my cell phone and make sure I don't get lost with my GPS.

sending my pics to ABCnews.com so I can be the adventure I know I am, right Amelia! see you all in the news soon

I always wanted to make dinner reservations under the name Donner, just so I could hear them call out "Donner, party of 8."
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Would you order the 'family meal'?
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

same thing here... this would not be a news story if this girl was a fat cow.

Comment

Just like Amelia Earhart.

Pilots tend to be small. Dunno why that might be.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

they really don't get paid that much

Comment

as a pilot - your family thinks you make lots of money. your friends think you get all kinds of free time. you wife thinks you have a girl friend at every airport. pay sucks, works hours are long... and no girls at those crapper motels they put you up in.

Comment

i'd do her
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X