No announcement yet.

Boot strap pulling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes wonder how people on this forum have even any ground to stand on for criticizing me or my life. If this thread among others is a barometer to anything, I am doing quite well. Better yet, my future looks very bright.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

it's not all about you dear.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        it's not all about you dear.
        I don't think there's anyone else here who has had his life choices criticized more than myself. That is partially because I am very open about them but it still happened.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

jon miller
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              I don't think there's anyone else here who has had his life choices criticized more than myself. That is partially because I am very open about them but it still happened.
              if you post about your life incessantly on a discussion forum, you can't complain when it gets discussed.

Comment

He's saying that we should name our children after him because he's a successful polytubby.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think your doing great, Alpert! You're actually one of the most respectable posters on this forum. You certainly outshine most in integrity.

Anyway, if the people here didn't make mistakes in their lives, then they wouldn't be posting here. And if they were making one stupid, bigotry-based mistake after another, they'd all be Ben. So ignore all the haters.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

yeah speer, you're a terrible human being, but your life seems to be going okay for you

what are you complaining for? you need our validation?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And if they were making one stupid, bigotry-based mistake after another, they'd all be Ben.
                      Everyone needs a hero. I'm honored to be yours.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You're not the hero we need, you're the hero we deserve.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I sometimes wonder how people on this forum have even any ground to stand on for criticizing me or my life. If this thread among others is a barometer to anything, I am doing quite well. Better yet, my future looks very bright.
                          Who's doing worse than you? Sava? Ben Kenobi?

Comment

/me raises hand.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm working at my dream job with the Church, and living in a nice place here in TX. I'm doing ok.

Comment

White Widow auto (15-20% thc with 60 day seed to harvest)
                                I'm doing okay.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X