Pope excommunicates the Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waht a coincidence, neither are you
    Why would I defend something for which I am not a member? Your case is irrational. First I'm an evil papist stooge and now I'm not a *real* Catholic.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No one resorted to calling Nik any names or anything so yeah, it looks like he's respected. You on the other hand, no.
      Which is why sava posts this:

"Hopefully, he'll get around to excommunicating all the child rapists."

Seems pretty disrespectful to me.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Why would I defend something for which I am not a member?
        combination mental retardation and brain damage

I suspect
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why would I defend something for which I am not a member? Your case is irrational.
          we can believe that you think you are a member. We just think that your actions do not reflect the teachings of the group you claim to belong to. You don't need to be a member of something to defend it.

Which is why sava posts this:

"Hopefully, he'll get around to excommunicating all the child rapists."

Seems pretty disrespectful to me.
          Yeah, it's pretty disrespectful to expect that child rapists be excommunicated, after all it's something relatively minor
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You know what seems more disrespectful than an internet comment?

Child rape.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

we can believe that you think you are a member.
              I am member of the Catholic church - I was confirmed at Easter in 2005 in the parish in Kitsilano, BC.

We just think that your actions do not reflect the teachings of the group you claim to belong to.
              What are you using as a guide to determine what the Catholic church actually teaches?

You don't need to be a member of something to defend it.
              Ockham's razor suggests that accusing me of being a papal toady is directly congruent with confirmation within the Catholic church. Ergo, I am a member.

What rationale could you concoct that would explain me defending the Catholic church for almost 10 years now, despite not actually being a member?

Comment

Ockham's razor

you are beyond hope
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Perhaps you would care to join the grown up discussion?

Comment

I have never seen my name mentioned in so many consecutive posts, ever. I'm quite sure of it.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

As for the topic: The pope has waded into a wasp nest. I hope it brings something good, and that Catholics in Italy take heed. The Mafia problem is huge down there. And the Mafia has used false piety for way too long.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I thought it was a great article, and I thank you for posting it. I was a bit disappointed in the response of polytubbies.

Comment

How is it Ben doesn't realize his personality is the greatest advertisement against everything he believes in?
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

How is it Ben doesn't realize his personality is the greatest advertisement against everything he believes in?
                            Try convincing these people that yes, I am a real Catholic.

Comment

I can't see you because you're rightly on ignore, but honestly, shutting up would probably benefit your interests much more than any thought you feel worth opining.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I can't see you because you're rightly on ignore, but honestly, shutting up would probably benefit your interests much more than any thought you feel worth opining.
                                MRT is actually a kind and decent individual. Poly would be better off if more people were like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X