Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack's late night munchie meal. THE best fast food deal or just one of the best fast food deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Is Molly seriously bragging about eating chicken and rice?
    No you see it's chicken and rice from a third-world ****hole which makes it special.

Comment

Yep. you only get bragging rights for a regional food if a) you are actually in the region while eating it, or b) it is a "challenge" food, like natto, balut, crikets, or spam.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's food, people. Just stuff it down your throats and then go do something else.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This thread actually turned out decent? Wow. I'm a fan of Whataburger. Right now I could really go for a milkshake from Sonic.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            So some kind of American fast food chain, yes ? How novel.

Last Saturday I had chicken peri peri, african rice and peas and fried plantains with sweet pepper relish at Cafe Alkebulan. Followed by a large mocha and a Portuguese pastry.

Mighty fine. And a great time chatting to the people there...
            As a Canadian, I can translate for you dumbass 'merkans. He said -

"I had a nice homemade meal at a family run restaurant with real freshly cooked food. Including a really good beverage and dessert.

"Everything was good. I talked to interesting people."

See... that was simple. Now, see how many burgers you can stuff in before your hear explodes.

I've has a heart attack. I'm sure all you 'Merkans have the health care plans you need...
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Yep. you only get bragging rights for a regional food if a) you are actually in the region while eating it, or b) it is a "challenge" food, like natto, balut, crikets, or spam.
              Spam is God's gift to mankind. My opinion of food is based completely on the formula of shelf life divided by price.

Comment

Yes, yes, we've already had this conversation.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Spam is God's gift to mankind. My opinion of food is based completely on the formula of shelf life divided by price.
                  I'd like to sell you some proton mush.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No you see it's chicken and rice from a third-world ****hole which makes it special.
                    It sounds like he went to Nando's which is a place I want to try sometime even though I know it's just another chain restaurant.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin could, and would, eat anythging and enjoy it.

Truth.

Comment

I've tried fried grasshoppers, fried scorpions, cow's brains, a goat's eyeball, and all sorts of weird stuff on my travels. My philosophy is just try it and if it is good order more. If it isn't good, don't order more.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Racist much
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

If you ever grow up, in a few years, I want you to read your posts and you will be embarrassed by your douchey insecurity.

you telling someone they're insecure is like hitler telling someone they're anti-semitic.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              It sounds like he went to Nando's which is a place I want to try sometime even though I know it's just another chain restaurant.
                              Yeah, Nando's is actually pretty good and I recommend it. I'm sure molly's meal was delicious too, it's just ridiculous that he's so proud of eating ~mozambican food~.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                                As a Canadian, I can translate for you dumbass 'merkans. He said -

"I had a nice homemade meal at a family run restaurant with real freshly cooked food. Including a really good beverage and dessert.

"Everything was good. I talked to interesting people."

See... that was simple. Now, see how many burgers you can stuff in before your hear explodes.

I've has a heart attack. I'm sure all you 'Merkans have the health care plans you need...
                                We understand that perfectly well. What we don't understand was his compulsion to brag about it in a thread discussing the new stoner friendly Jack in the Box commercials.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X