Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the video is clear, Ray was defending himself

Comment

Gonna have to try to troll harder than that, Berz.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

hehe, I'm pathetic

Comment

usually BK is the one defending the indefensible
          Why would I defend that wife beating piece of ****? I've seen enough domestic abuse over the years.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Never heard of this POS, but he should get a long sentence and never being allowed back into football. Anywhere.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

All the perverse feminist DICKWAVING in this thread is so extreme that it ends up flipping back on itself and ****ing itself in the ass, becoming anti-feminist and sexist, as all extreme feminist dickwaving sessions always do. This woman has clearly made the calculation that receiving one or two massive punches is worth putting up with to secure her share of Ray Rice's fortune, which I would estimate is around $30 million. That sounds completely reasonable to me Nikolai, and I'm not sure why you think differently. You are this woman's keeper, or the keeper of anything except many excess pounds. Let her be a grown ass woman and make her own choices about what makes her happy. To put it in terms you can understand you dumb fatso, we all know that you would you let me punch you if it meant you got a lifetime supply of Doritos and doughnuts. Understand now?

Comment

With Ray Rice's personal fortune diminishing by leaps and bounds, I would expect a divorce filing within a few months.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                  All the perverse feminist DICKWAVING in this thread is so extreme that it ends up flipping back on itself and ****ing itself in the ass, becoming anti-feminist and sexist, as all extreme feminist dickwaving sessions always do. This woman has clearly made the calculation that receiving one or two massive punches is worth putting up with to secure her share of Ray Rice's fortune, which I would estimate is around $30 million. That sounds completely reasonable to me Nikolai, and I'm not sure why you think differently. You are this woman's keeper, or the keeper of anything except many excess pounds. Let her be a grown ass woman and make her own choices about what makes her happy. To put it in terms you can understand you dumb fatso, we all know that you would you let me punch you if it meant you got a lifetime supply of Doritos and doughnuts. Understand now?
                  I've lost 35 kg. I can't seem to keep those kilos on.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    I've lost 35 kg. I can't seem to keep those kilos on.
                    But the other acusation is true?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

If he wants to punch me, that's his problem. I would call the police.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        With Ray Rice's personal fortune diminishing by leaps and bounds, I would expect a divorce filing within a few months.
                        Instead of assuming she's a "gold digger," why not hope she gets the counseling and help that most battered women need, and she if able to safely leave him without further violence?
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Because I'm a realist.

Of course, I could do both.....
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Because Pchang's never dealt with helping a woman leave an abuser and suffered the consequences for his 'help'.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

whatever... look at him... no man there... not even a good person,

is it g=his fault...... dng, driing again

Comment

I feel bad for finding it funny that she's defending him, but I do. I mean, there's a term for this. A very literally appropriate term in this case.

I can kind of sort of partially accept what Pax is saying if we work on the (now obviously false) premise that she was attacking him, except for the whole thing that he's a huge ****ing football player made of muscle and she's a woman that he can knock out cold in one strike. There is no plausible way she's a threat to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X