Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a racist dog and I don't know why.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    It's called mirroring. Not surprising that a known racist like Oerdin would have had a racist dog.
    2/10

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      It's called mirroring. Not surprising that a known racist like Oerdin would have had a racist dog.
      This is the first thing that came to my mind as well.

Although to be fair, Oerdin's racist outbursts have mostly been about Mexican cooking and Arab suit tailoring.

Comment

and slutty Thai women
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          This is the first thing that came to my mind as well.

Although to be fair, Oerdin's racist outbursts have mostly been about Mexican cooking and Arab suit tailoring.
          Given the dog is alleged to be racist before he was born, it would indicated Oerdin is mirroring his dog.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well yes there is also that.

Comment

Does he eat cat **** too?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I enjoyed the story, Oerdin. I find it highly entertaining when you drunk post late at night. Not trolling you, serious.
                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Did he hate Mexicans, Oerdin?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm not anti-Semitic except in the simple minds of those who conflate any opposition to any Israeli policy as anti-Semitic.
                    Yeah, really odd that 'Albert Speer' would hate the Jews.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hi you guise it's me again (AAHZ lol.)

I'm just doing my aPolyton-Dutyâ„¢ and one-starring an Oerdin-Thradeâ„¢, as is written in aPolyton-Lawâ„¢.

Thank you.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                        Given the dog is alleged to be racist before he was born, it would indicated Oerdin is mirroring his dog.
                        No; it would indicate a history of prejudice in his family. Children do tend to mirror their parents' prejudices, as well.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen Oerdin say anything racist in a vicious or hateful way, just in an unfortunate stereotyping kind of way.

Anyway, I doubt that the dog's apparently hostility to black people is related to Oerdin's perceptions of them at all.

Comment

^This.

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                            Hi you guise it's me again (AAHZ lol.)

I'm just doing my aPolyton-Duty™ and one-starring an Oerdin-Thrade™, as is written in aPolyton-Law™.

Thank you.
                            No; thank you.
                            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

for the dog people:

if there is a dog and is barking at you, what can you do to pacify it?
                              give it food?
                              go there and say nice doggie and try to pat it on the head?
                              ignore it? ( - i've tried that and it didn't work)

would you generally say that giving it food is a good idea? or would it expect it from you everytime it sees you and get pissed off if you don't bring some every time?
                              (this is serious real life question, so if someone who has dogs knows the answer i'd apprieciate it)

Comment

If they bark they generally don't attack you. My neighbors dog barks at me everyday because she wants to be petted. They want attention.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X