No announcement yet.

German student Diren Dede killed in 'castle doctrine' case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were there any other witnesses? These people could have lured him in themselves and just shot him. Why is their story being believed (even though it likely won't save them)?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They're intentionally laying in wait and telling other people (like the guy's barber) that he's setting traps because he wants to kill someone. Psychopaths are crazy but that doesn't mean they're too stupid to recognize how to use bad laws, like the Castle doctrine, to help them get away with murder.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So far it hasn't worked. Hopefully, these psychos get convicted and sentenced quickly, too.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Technically he was in the garage not the house but the truth is we don't know because someone murdered him before he could say anything. I remember a few years back when a Japanese exchange student in Louisiana got lost by taking the wrong bus, couldn't figure out where she was, so she decided to knock on a front door so she could ask for directions. The crazy nutjob cracker shot and killed her for knocking on his door. So, yeah, this stuff happens especially in red states. So for all we know the exchange student was lost, saw a light on and thought he'd ask for directions. Or he could have been a thief. The point is we don't know because the murderer decided to murder him before finding out. Yes, this is absolutely 100% without question premeditated murder, he set up a trap after all and then was laying in wait for hours each day, and I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life.
          QFT
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Bereta, is this thread meant to make you feel better about the fact that where you live, people throw molotov cocktails at cops because the government increased bus fares?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Kids steal stuff out of garages all the time around here. Close your ****ing garage. And no, it's not okay to murder someone for that.
                Interesting. So Sava's ok with someone showing up at his house and breaking in?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah, because the cops get to his place in thirty seconds.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

MY neighbor recently caught someone trying to break in through his window. He was in the shower when his wife told him she heard a noise which she wanted him to go check out so he went down stairs dripping wet with a towel around his waist (it was not too late at night, I made a thread about this here). He saw the screen to the window had been tampered with and partially removed and he caught a glimpse of someone running away. He called the cops and the private security (paid for by the HOA) was there with in two minutes and two SDPD patrol cars were there with in five. They didn't catch the would be teen burglar but the response time was truly impressive as was the fact that we had both private security for our neighborhood show up so damn fast but also that SDPD showed up with two patrol cars so fast.

Comment

I seem to be confusing details up even though it has only been a month and a half or so. It is interesting how memory fades and the mind tries to fill in details which aren't necessarily true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Interesting. So Sava's ok with someone showing up at his house and breaking in?
                        You can't break in an open door, dumbfuck.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          Yeah, because the cops get to his place in thirty seconds.
                          YEAH THAT WAS IT

some cop by me got stuck on a boulder trying to do a u-turn at a taco bell

That was the thing I wanted to tell you about.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I still don't know where TMM got this claim of a 30 second response time. Surely, not from any person in my local police department though their response time was quick enough to be called truly impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I still don't know where TMM got this claim of a 30 second response time. Surely, not from any person in my local police department though their response time was quick enough to be called truly impressive.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X