Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guy! Are these some of your patients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just getting desperate for attention now that most of the forum is completely bored of his antics.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Dude, you're the one depicting your own namesake as a tranny.
      No, I am. Molly's idea.

He's just being a good sport, wearing it. -Because, funny.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

DTaP (Diptheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis, which you errantly referred to as DPT): 80-85% after all 3 doses
        HPV: 82% after at least one of three doses

50+% reduction in the strains it protects against even with less than 35% immunization rates?

Yes, we should definitely draw a line. Between idiots thinking they're in the 1800s and intelligent people using science to make decisions.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The anti vaccination crowd shoudl be forced to tend for the victims next time an outbreak occurs of a completely avoidable infectuous desease.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Dude, you're the one depicting your own namesake as a tranny.
            Buster put it up and I decided to play along. Because I have a sense of humor, and we've already established that you do not.

Well, aside from attacking me 24/7 that you seem to believe is 'funny'. (hint, JR, it's not).
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

DTaP (Diptheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis, which you errantly referred to as DPT): 80-85% after all 3 doses
              Oh, here we go. I was waiting for this. Nitpicks in asserting that the reference is erroneous despite the fact that it's correct, and the fact that he perfectly understood what was meant. Odd that. In fact, DTaP is *not* the same vaccine. There are differences between DTaP and the DPT vaccine.

Do you believe that HPV should be a mandatory vaccine, alongside DPT and MMR?

50+% reduction in the strains it protects against even with less than 35% immunization rates?
              Compared with MMR, and DPT for that matter. (which I notice you left out). Tetanus is sort of the odd one out of the big six - and that leaves the question - why are these the six chosen for immunization? Do you think this simply happened at random? Or were they chosen because they were communicable diseases with similar disease vectors that could generally be treated via herd immunity through immunization?

Snoopy - it's not hard to figure out why these six (and not others) were chosen, just as smallpox and polio were slated for elimination due to not having vectors outside of people.

Yes, we should definitely draw a line. Between idiots thinking they're in the 1800s and intelligent people using science to make decisions.
              Again, are you suggesting that HPV should be a required vaccination for everyone?

I would suggest that since the disease vector for HPV is very different that vaccination should not be required. Or you do you believe you can catch HPV from being in the same room as someone?
              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; March 19, 2014, 07:31.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I heard the anti-vacs fad is decreasing now so it seems the public health campaigns are having some effect.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  I heard the anti-vacs fad is decreasing now so it seems the public health campaigns are having some effect.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Apparently Ben is one of the anti-vaccers or something. I can't be bothered to read his posts more closely.
                    [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

I can't be bothered to read his posts more closely.
                      I believe this is what they refer to as an 'informed position'.

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                        Apparently Ben is one of the anti-vaccers or something. I can't be bothered to read his posts more closely.
                        I can't be bothered to read them at all.

So if you are trying to troll me, Ben, or (more likely) you are expressing some dumbass half-formed actual opinion based on, at best, terrible research, save your goddamned energy.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

So if you are trying to troll me, Ben, or (more likely) you are expressing some dumbass half-formed actual opinion based on, at best, terrible research, save your goddamned energy.
                          I'm responding to JR's request for my opinions on the matter. Take it up with him, as he seems unable to draw a distinction between HPV and MMR.

Comment

I would like the anti vaccine crowd to have a good look at some really lovely pictures.

Confluent smallpox :

Click image for larger version

Name:	ConfluentSmallpoxNLM.png
Views:	1
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	9100309

Meningitis in infants :

Name:	article-2063565-0EDC42F900000578-780_306x423.jpg
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	9100310

Polio :

Name:	polio-disease.jpg
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	9100311

Now all they have to do to stop their children acquiring a very unpleasant disease (obviously not the first) is clearly wish very hard, just the same way these people and their parents did.

m.b., measles and mumps survivor.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              I'm responding to JR's request for my opinions on the matter. Take it up with him, as he seems unable to draw a distinction between HPV and MMR.
                              Ben seems determined to turn this thread into a referendum on the HPV vaccine. Apparently, it's my fault somehow.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Ben never takes responsibility for his actions. And that's your fault Jrabbit.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X