Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guy! Are these some of your patients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

violence never solves anything unless you are Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      Like this?:
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Actually, recent studies have shown that the antivax crowd crosses political lines, much to my surprise.

Granted, in the major metro areas, they are likely liberals.

Anyway, jesus ****ing tap dancing Christ.

I don't often agree with Penn and Teller, but this is a great video. I really don't understand why anti-vax parents would rather their child dead than autistic.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          It would be awesome if Poly would by unanimous in calling out the anti-vaccine crowd as idiots.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              It would be awesome if Poly would by unanimous in calling out the anti-vaccine crowd as idiots.
              They are f*ckwitz and idiots of the first water. -J I think we have an international agreement goin' on.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

One would hope so. But several of our more kneejerk contrarians haven't weighed in yet.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

But several of our more kneejerk contrarians haven't weighed in yet.
                    Not all vaccines are the same. Some, like DPT and MMR are quite effective. Others like HPV are not.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, at least you acknowledge that you are posting this misinformed idiocy is because you are a kneejerk contrarian.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, at least you acknowledge that you are posting this misinformed idiocy is because you are a kneejerk contrarian.
                        You believe that HPV vaccines should be mandatory along with DPT and MMR?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

As usual we've exposed JR's crusade as scientifically challenged and harmful to vaccination campaigns crucial to the maintenance of public health.

It's important to draw proper distinctions between vaccinations, JR.

In failing to do so, we encourage folks to reject all vaccines rather than merely useless ones.

Comment

2.4/10

But I do appreciate the transvestite nun Alec Guinness.
                            Last edited by -Jrabbit; March 18, 2014, 20:09.

Comment

Was unaware you had that fetish.

Comment

Dude, you're the one depicting your own namesake as a tranny.

Comment

Working...
                                X