Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    People care about the Bulls?
    Are there any women that care enough about you to marry you? Didn't think so.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are there any women that care enough about you to marry you? Didn't think so.
      Mee-wrorrr.

Duncan Spurs need what, one more ring to match the Jordan Bulls? Sounds like a good cause.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And that will prove what?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That the Spurs today are better than the Bulls ever were?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Are you seriously trying to claim that the spurs are better than the Bulls in the 90's?

Did you ever see the Bulls in the early 90's play?
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Are you seriously trying to claim that the spurs are better than the Bulls in the 90's?

**** DA BULLS!!!!!

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Right now? Highest average scoring margin in the finals, ever.

This team stacks right up with them.

Comment

Either trolling or an idiot. Using a single stat to claim they're the best when most of other stats slant the other way is typical BK. Thank god you're not a scientist.

I will not get sucked in further since it will be futile.

And I guess the answer to my question was that you never saw them play.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This team stacks right up with them.
                    No.

Just.

No.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Using a single stat to claim they're the best when most of other stats slant the other way is typical BK. Thank god you're not a scientist.

I will not get sucked in further since it will be futile.

And I guess the answer to my question was that you never saw them play.
                      I've seen them both, and I think this Spurs team is right up there. They dominated the entire year, and dominated the playoffs.

Comment

I've seen them both, and I think this Spurs team is right up there.
                        That's because you are stupid.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Having totally choked away the title in 2013, and having not won a title in IIRC 7 years, are key facts indicating this Spurs team is not among the all-time greats.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is incorrect.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Having totally choked away the title in 2013, and having not won a title in IIRC 7 years, are key facts indicating this Spurs team is not among the all-time greats.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is incorrect.
                            If they win again next year before Duncan hangs it up, that will be three finals in three years.

Comment

But no 3-peat. Chokers.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Only a hairsbreadth difference if they manage it. As a team, I think this Spurs team matches up with the best. They did something nobody's *ever* done, not a single player averaged 30 minutes in a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X