No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Chargers finally lose again. Chargers D is really depleted. 50 plays vs 25. .
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And a trip to Denver in 4 days. Tough schedule for both teams.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And a trip to Denver in 4 days. Tough schedule for both teams.
        KC off the bye too. Played well enough to win, but the D struggled. Will help if Denver loses again.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Congratulations to Demarco Murray on breaking a record held by Jim Brown.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Extremely impressive. He had a target on his back and still got the job done.
            Kudos to the O-line, too.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Three 1st Rounders on OL, and they were decent slots, Cowboys having been win-win challenged for quite awhile.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• You still have to pick the right guys. The Bears have Kyle Long doing fine, but two other recent 1st rounders (Chris Williams, Gabe Carimi) were just wasted space.

The Dallas turnaround to respectability on defense is actually more impressive to me. Marinelli has done a great job despite losing a lot of brand-name talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  AFAIK Trestman did not commit a single turnover today.
                  The game plan was ****.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Redskins only win when I don't watch. This may be one of the most depressing seasons in the last 20 years.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• but not really because FUCK the redskins
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Dallas defense really is inspiring. I'm still trying to learn names and numbers.

What do you think about Breed? He's not old, but I don't know if he'll want to weather rebuilding. Romo was on the cusp.

Comment

• That would be Breed. Posting via phone SUCKS.

Comment

• BREES!

Comment

• I set my phone so that the auto-correct suggestions are there but it doesn't automatically insert them.

The entire NFC South seems to have fallen into a pit of suck and can't get up.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X