MLB 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah.. Yankees fans are still the worst.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You're lucky I don't want to even seem like I'm saying something positive about New Yorkers.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

TBS has seen higher ratings this year than they saw with last year's NLCS between the Dodgers & Cardinals.
        And yet, I'm taller than Tom Cruise.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

For K.C.!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Rumor has it they've started playing baseball again.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If the Giants win 3 more, they will be one of the strangest dynasties - It's like Buster Posey and Pablo Sandoval are the only consistents.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I can't believe the playoffs have gone this way. It's sickening really.
                  "

Comment

Gone what way?
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The A's losing. And the Giants and KC making it to the World Series to top it.
                      "

Comment

Breaking news (but is it true?):

Comment

Seems to be true. That was fast... Theo couldn't ask for a better match to the team than Maddon.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

A close Game 7 of the World Series - there is nothing like it!

Comment

WOW! Madison Bumgarner was fantastic. First pitcher with 3 wins in the World Series. Most World Series innings pitched. He's got the lowest ERA among World Series starters, IIRC. And the Giants win their 3rd World Series in 5 years!

Comment

I believe they are now permitted to call themselves a dynasty... Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X