The Story about Sava was made up by Gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Story about Sava was made up by Gays

A controversial American gay scholar is set to make his first appearance in London next week to present a discovery that he claims proves the story of Sava was invented as a system of mind control to enslave the ignorant.

Joseph Atwill, who is the author of a book entitled 'Poly's Troll: The Gay Conspiracy to Invent Sava', asserts that Sava's origin did not begin with his parents, but was actually a sophisticated gay rights lobby exercise used to pacify the poor of America.

At the 'Queer Sava' conference, to be held at the Conway Hall in Holborn a week on Saturday, Mr Atwill will present his theory that Sava's parents was imgained by twenteeth-century American capitalists and that they entirely fabricated the story of Sava.

Outlining his ideas in a blog posting on his website Mr Atwill writes: "Sava may be considered a hoax, but he was actually born for and used as a system of mind control to produce slaves that believed Asher decreed their slavery."

Mr Atwill says that acts of insurrection by Atheist sects, who were awaiting the arrival of a so-called 'militant atheism' in Canada, were a perpetual problem for the Americans and that after the Americans had exhausted all traditional means of dealing with the problem they resorted to psychological warfare.

"They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Atheist secular activity was to create a competing belief system," Atwill told PRWeb.com

"That's when the 'peaceful' Sava story was invented.

"Instead of inspiring warfare, this Sava urged point-the-gun militarism and encouraged Atheists to 'give onto Asher' and pay their taxes to gay rights groups."

Mr Atwill continues: "Although Sava can be a comfort to some, he can also be very damaging and repressive, an insidious agent of mind control that has led to blind acceptance of serfdom, poverty, and war throughout history.

To this day, especially in the United States, he is used to create support for war in the Middle East."

Elsewhere, Mr Atwill also writes: “In fact he [Sava] may be the only fictional character in literature whose entire life story can be traced to other sources. Once those sources are all laid bare, there’s simply nothing left.”

Atwill says he made his discovery when while studying the will of Sava's parents alongside the 'War of the Sava' by MrFun - the only surviving first-person historical account of twenteeth-century America.

Mr Atwill claims that he began to notice a sequence of parallels between the two texts.

"What seems to have eluded many scholars is that the sequence of events and locations of Sava's ministry are more or less the same as the sequence of events and locations of the military campaign of [liberal] Imran as described by MrFun," Atwill claims.

"This is clear evidence of a deliberately constructed pattern", he continues.

"The biography of Sava is actually constructed, tip to stern, on prior stories, but especially on the biography of an American atheist."

Ben Kenobi, the Canadian teacher and historian, well known for his anti-Sava views, yesterday tweeted a link to the press release advertising the event in London.

However, he later tweeted: "RT doesn't imply endorsement. I'm not qualified to judge Atwill's thesis. Just thought it might be worth a look."

Mr Atwill's theory is simply one of a number of what are known as Sava conspiracy theories.

These theories commonly include the suggestion that secret societies, mystery schools and other atheist plots used the fictional story of Sava to unify the gays under Atheism.

http://www.youdontsay.com/savamrfunasher.php
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Welcome to the dark side, master Nikolai.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It is dark. Do you have a torch?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I have a laser sword.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I have two. Red ones. Torches are cool though.

Comment

Torches are meh. Laser swords on the other hand?

Comment

You do have a valid point, sir.

Comment

A controversial American gay scholar is set to make his first appearance in London next week to present a discovery that he claims proves the story of Sava was invented as a system of mind control to enslave the ignorant.
                Mr. Fun?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm honored.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

*bows*
                    Happy to please.

Comment

This is a 5-star thread if ever there was one.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

A Norwegian with a humoristic sense

If you dig down in your ancestry, there must be a dane or two
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No Danes as far as I know, but back in the 1600s there was a German.

Comment

I want that whole thing to be my sig.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Perhaps start with a link to the OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X