I am engorged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am engorged!

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

He's ripe for harvesting.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

ew
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Self wins the internetz.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Congrats! Wishing you and your tick much happiness!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Wishing you a good life toghether, finally you get to find out what it means to be in a symbiotic relationship, she drinks your blood and you get lots of love in return.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

the alternative would have been to post a huge penis, but that probably would leave MikeH disappointed in me.

That and zylka did that years ago.

Comment

Why not post a giant stuffed doll of Richard Milhous Nixon? That would probably work too.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

He could have posted a picture of your mom.

Comment

He could have posted a picture of your mom.
                    Why would he do that when he has one of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                      the alternative would have been to post a huge penis, but that probably would leave MikeH disappointed in me.

That and zylka did that years ago.
                      That was the x-ray thing wasn't it?
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                        That was the x-ray thing wasn't it?
                        the incident I'm thinking of was when he changed his avatar to an erect penis in a condom. I suspect that it was genuinely his, given zylka's sense of humor. Ming deleted it, the bastard.

Comment

Working...
                        X