Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, for Chris Johnson. :crazy:
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ben makes ****** trades like that?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He had a couple other bodies in the trade proposal.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And let me just say: Damn you, Berz! Shouldn't you be out golfing?
          Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 25, 2011, 12:41.

Comment

• I assume you just saw Hillis out and wanted to pick up Montario Hardesty as a result but saw Berz beat you to it?

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• You either live fantasy or you don't.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                I assume you just saw Hillis out and wanted to pick up Montario Hardesty as a result but saw Berz beat you to it?

/me
                That's correct. I picked up Hardesty for one of my FFZ teams (where Hillis is my only quality RB after JCharles went down), but was a few seconds late trying to grab him at Poly IDP (he was available when I checked Players, but gone by the time I clicked through on the change). Bummer. But if I could only beat Berz to him in one league, at least it was the one where I was really desperate.

Comment

• I got Hardesty in D/ST league. Berz was too slow.

Comment

• It's not a huge deal; Hillis will be back next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      You either live fantasy or you don't.
                      And when someone doesn't make their "pick em" picks.....what does that make them?

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• If Hardesty shows up big, though, you never know... they might turn it into a platoon which will make both guys not particularly valuable.

Comment

• Unlikely it would go that far, though Hardesty could buy himself maybe 2 series per game with a good showing - typically 7-10 carries/game.

Comment

• He was the 2nd round pick. We could be seeing something similar in Houston.

Comment

• Heh, Nate Washington, great pickup ON MY BENCH!

And Josh Cribbs wants to punish me for not choosing him. Can't complain though, I'm ahead slightly.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• He had a couple other bodies in the trade proposal.
                                Sure did. Nate Washington + Helu + Cam for the underwhelming Chris Johnson.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X