Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, someone did delete my posts. And the Poly Admin didn't have the balls to tell me.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, someone did delete my posts. And the Poly Admin didn't have the balls to tell me.

Seriously.

Dale just sent me this PM. You can ban me if you want, but this is a gong show of epic proportions.

Apolyton had a data breach and didn't inform its users, which is epicly shameful. Dan, Ming, etc you can PM me to discuss what is going to happen from this point on.

Subject: Lost posts

Hey mate, want to know what really happened with your lost posts?

I deleted them. Yep, 400 of your precious little spam posts. And I'd do it again. Very happily and deliberately.

If you need proof, then here it is. I used to be a staff member with admin access, and now it's gone (no more staff label, no more Col2 mod access). Also, if you notice I didn't post for a few weeks, thanks to being banned.

So ****er, what you going to do about it? Hey *******? I deleted your posts, and if there'd been a "delete all" button I would've pressed that too and all 26,000 of your spam posts would all be gone. Every single special ****er Asher moment. Gone.

Oh, you know what else I got access to whilst an admin? You personal details. Yep, eat **** and die Dave ******. 5 minutes on Google with your real name and email address and I know everything about you. And I'm going to get you ass-licker. You're dead!
    I'm not making this up. He just sent that to me.

If he's not perma-banned, you have a lot of explaining to do guys...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

To make matters worse, I actually got PMs from Ming today warning me to back off from trolling Dale.

This is not the first time you guys have hired mentally deficient, mentally unstable admins who had axes to grind against me like Urban Ranger, either.

Is there going to be some kind of apology or restitution? The fact that you lacked the judgement in the first place in picking Dale in an admin role is troubling. The fact that you then lied to me about how my posts were lost is even more troubling. The fact that you actually let this guy back onto the site is the most troubling. The fact that you guys have repeatedly simply IGNORED my genuine offers of assistance to righting this sinking technological ship on top of this all is just epic.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

dp
      Last edited by Asher; April 9, 2009, 17:21.

Comment

If anyones wondering why I spoke out, it was made clear to me exactly where the admins stand in regards to Asher's constant flaming. I just got sick of it.

See you all round.

PS: I do appreciate those who supported my argument (you know who you are) but other than that the others can go to hell for allowing illegal actions to occur on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
          See you all round.
          Oh, I doubt it.

Comment

What's the law on uttering death threats again?

Also, why did he need admin access to get your real name? Everybody who's been around long enough knows it.

Hell, mine's posted in my profile, IIRC.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

WTF went on between you two? Did I miss something awesome?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                WTF went on between you two? Did I miss something awesome?
                I've no idea what his problem is. I regularly make him look like an utter fool because he likes to run his mouth without thinking, and I guess he takes exception to it.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  What's the law on uttering death threats again?

Also, why did he need admin access to get your real name? Everybody who's been around long enough knows it.

Hell, mine's posted in my profile, IIRC.
                  That's what I told him -- virtually all the regulars here know it, I don't understand why he needs to pretend like he was some leet hacker. Hell, my email address/IM address is my full name...

Comment

Ming and rah viewing now. How soon til it's toasted and shoved under the rug?

Comment

Pffft. Not worth discussing since 99% of the topic is in closed out forums.

Comment

And how is Dale not banned? Not just for what he did, but he just made a frickin death threat.

Comment

As much as Asher goofs around, Dale went over the line, IMO.

I knew you would lose your MODship last year during the OG and Community flame-wars.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

He was banned as punishment and was released after serving his time.
                            As he stated, all of his admin rights have been removed. A severe punishment which he obviously doesn't care about. I'm sure his pm will lead to additional discussions. A more severe punishment than you have ever received so please keep things in perspective while the discussions resume.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Holy ****, that's the actual PM?

WTF, Dale? Death threat? Gleeful "I haxor you" crap?

Not only do you come off as a total ******* who abused his authority, you sound like you're about 12. Way to go, champ.

Permabanning is in order.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X