Why is BHG doing so well in their game development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GP
    Regardless, I think Antietam was a more minor project.
    So minor that they didn't even do it in house, but rather let Breakaway (who, to give them credit, are one of the best in the biz for expansions) do it.
    Seemingly Benign
    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

heres a good answer

why wont someone just go to the guy and ask how he did it so well bada bing bada boom, question answered!

Comment

Re: heres a good answer

Originally posted by nobull
        why wont someone just go to the guy and ask how he did it so well bada bing bada boom, question answered!
        Because speculation and conspiracy theories are always fun...
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Re: heres a good answer

Originally posted by nobull
          Because, what company would actually come out and say that they are disapointed with a product that they released in terms of sales? I mean come on. They just will say they have been happy or surprised with sales or something along those lines. There is no way they will say, we needed it to sell more but it didn't and now we have to work something out. Or we are releasing this game early because we have no money left for developement. These are just things that are not said. So we are left with conspiracy theories figuring out why good games have gone bad.
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
          X