No announcement yet.

Question about armor and hit points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, I can't post games since I don't have internet at home. The method is easy. run around and try to place a city (don't place a city). If you are near the enemy you can't found a city. Find a spot that is a city border for the enemy city. If you know the city radius and two of these spots you can calculate the location of the enemy city. (take into account that chinese cities might have a larger city radius - I'm not sure about this). I eliminated enemies that way, but it wasn't 1v1, so it didn't make much sense - was just for fun.

If you like to win in the midgame you could try british, too. They have good unique units, a strong economy and are not focused on rushing the opponent as much as the turks.

Comment

Thanks HeymlicH...I'll give it a try.
      The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Anatole France

Comment

OK, I tried it myself and have to say:

You need luck to win a nomad rush. Took me 5 or 6 attempts before I was able to win. Ingame time to crush the AI: 1 min 15 sec

Comment

If you could do a film killing the toughest AI that would beat your 3:46 record :-)
          Out4Blood's Rise of Nation Strategy Blog

Comment

Hey O4B...Good to hear from you and yes we have a winner! Game posted is won at 1:03 and HeymlicH...you just kicked the door down! You just smmmoooosssshed the previous record. Kudos and general congrats to you.

O4B...I'm at my non "beta version of RON" computer and I just loaded down your Domino 7. Very nice strat, Bam, Bam, Bambambam and you guys are going down fast!

Good work guys.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Drachen; September 2, 2003, 14:49.
            The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Anatole France

Comment

Working...
            X