No announcement yet.

Completely new maps in CTW (bis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my mod is playable. See this thread for download.

Regards

Comment

I tried it out... it doesnt work when I invade something... it just crashes with some crap about wrong gpiece or something... im sad now!

Comment

Actually.. it started to work! After going in the campaign as russian and britain, I became greece. But this time, i waited a turn before attacking... dont know y there was an error though. GOOD CTW MAP! I love you man! (not literrally but im thankful for giving me this much fun with the game for a long time )

--- i take it back. the map has problems BIG PROBLEMS. Because some of the territories have no name for opponents, I am left to a crashing RON as a result in the form of "gpiece error." I have no idea how to fix this. Well.... nice try i guess. I can't believe the French have it and we dont
        Last edited by Co128; July 30, 2003, 08:12.

Comment

I've been posting in the other thread about this....I found the Polish have a crashing problem also. Further info is located there, when I attacked Ruthenia I would crash with the "wrong Gpiece" also.

I will try to attack another territory first and then try to take that territory after it. Its unfortunate too since I really wanted to take that country first to launch an invasion on another capital.

Comment

Working...
          X