Kremlin: Not Powerful Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flayer
    ...Seeing everything is the ability of an Info Age wonder, and you just take that for free every game.
    Not quite the same as I assume that everyone will be seeing everything with that option turned on. Only the spanish propably don't like this option

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Meh, I dont really like wonder victories. It's like cultural victories in Civ3.....They seem like a nice idea while your in the setup screen, but they seem to pop in just as your about to send over your HUGE army using brilliant tactics against enemy cities.
      This is why I finally decided to stop playing the amazing demo and buy the full version of the game
      ----
      Humanity and it's environment are our future, not gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX
        right tassadar, you dirty russian.

to couter your argument i propose that the statue of liberty be given the powers of every other wonder, and that the torch be replaced with a laser rifle capable of destroying entire cities across the map, razing them to the ground. also, it should be free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! INDEED!

- PTM

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Technically it isn't that either. It's the Cathedral of St. Basil the Blessed

Comment

Kremlin is nice. I don't know why people are bashing it. +200 cap is outstandingly useful because you can easily get Kremlin WAY before you can hope to get commerce researched up to +999.

Also, the more attrition the better. Couple this with Level 4 Keep research on attrition and Collosus and attrition eats their forces away very quickly. It'll make any invading army think twice.

- PTM

Comment

The Kremlin is a well oiled sex machine of a wonder...'nuff said
              Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

Working...
              X