No announcement yet.

NOT Fair - Enemy pop cap 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you really want unfair get the Bantu, Peacocks, and Colossus... 325 pop cap in the end.

Comment

I don't think there is a hotkey for temples or forts.

Comment

Madine, I believe you are right. Only Tab will take you to them, and then only when they have research available. Same goes for Granaries, Sawmills, and Smelters. I understand why there is no hot key for all those buildings except Forts. The rest of those buildings are pure research buildings; you never produce anything from them. But Forts produce Generals and Spies, and therefore should have a hotkey.
        Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

Hmm, Control+E should work for Temples, even if simple E doesn't always do the trick.

Still, G is a key for Granaries, but Control+G doesn't work, a little flaw, I believe.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I cant find how to change the pop limit in the Files forums, can someone provide a link please

Comment

Nikumba, by now it's back on page 3...
              Apolyton CS Forums > Big Huge Games > Rise of Nations - Creation&Files > Expanded & Infinite Population Limit Mod

Comment

Be sure you also change the stuff 4/5ths the way down. I thought that wasn't necessary and it didn't work. These deal with the new-game poplimit settings (175 setting is not there).

BTW, I changed only the last 3 pop caps: to 175, 225, 300.

Comment

Working...
                X