Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caesar Brad
    ...you can change the camera positions?
    I just meant the part of the world visible at that moment. Not anything like turning the view around.

Originally posted by Solver
    Nacht - outstanding, how did you get to that one?
    Accidentally of course.

Comment

How does one center on a group of units?
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Originally posted by MattH
        How does one center on a group of units?
        Push the hotkey of the group two times.

Comment

A hah! I knew the answer was out there...
          (heh)
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

Accidentally of course

Yeah, half the stuff I found in RON was using this fascinating method .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Is there a way to move a unit along waypoints and then have it perform an ability? Something to make less hassle out of moving and then setting up machine gunners.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Set the machine gun to autodeploy. They will set up the killing device when they arrive at the destination. If they make it in one piece.

Comment

When selecting a group of units:

pressing ctrl+shift selects only civilians.

pressing ctrl+alt selects only artillery.

pressing alt select only military except artillery, generals, supply wagons.

Comment

Originally posted by Prothero
                    Set the machine gun to autodeploy. They will set up the killing device when they arrive at the destination. If they make it in one piece.
                    I think that's the default setting for machine guns and artillery. I actually like to non autodeploy setting more: when moving them to some place temporarily I don't want them to deploy, it takes some time for them to move on then.

Comment

Tab is very helpful. cycles through all buildings with tech available for research, going first to the library. Easy way to pick up any economic or other minor techs you might have missed.

Comment

Great thread, Solver. This should really help me speed up my gameplay.

Comment

Does anyone know how to display past messages from other nations? Also, is there anyway to make messages scream for attention? I just had a neighbor propose peace when in the middle of a toughest two front war and I almost missed it!
                          The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Anatole France

Comment

Sticky removed. Unless people object.

RAH
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe it would be a good idea to keep undocumented features as a sticky? Unless there is a compiled list somewhere else that can be referenced.

Comment

For the record, there was a good list of hotkeys and stuff somewhere at MFO, but dunno where it is anyway now .
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X