• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, thats to bad

a map 4x big huge would have been great

hmm i will downt this map right away, maybe il give the editor a try

does anyone know how to use the script editor? lol

sn00py, you seem to know rons possibitlitys quite good, you think its possible to make a good ww2 europe scenario in it?

Comment

i cant download it??!?!?

it seems every thing i download from this forum , its goes to a white screen and dl something to my temporary map..and thats it'
      cant give anything a name or something
      Last edited by ArchSoul; June 26, 2003, 04:17.

Comment

I want to check it out.

But I am going on holidays for 3 weeks.

I am sure everyone will have good feedback and it will be polished when I get back

I don't mind play testing though.

Comment

looks pretty good Sn00py, I think it could make a nice medieval era scenario. If you shifted it south and east a little bit it would be perfect for an ancient world scenario, not enough Africa and Middle East as it is right now . . . but don't get me wrong, very nive map
          I've also been working on a WWII scenario, trying to get a good looking map that sort of mirrors the old Civ2 scenario. I want to try and stretch it from the ural mountains or so, and still leave enough Atlantic that you can stick Washington and New York on the western edge, that way you can make the allies depend on trans-Atlantic convoys
          You sunk my Scrableship!

Comment

Instead of warping the map up and doing US cities you could place Newfoundland, which isn't that far from Iceland, and that's the path the convoys took in real life.

Comment

How about a preview pic?

Comment

help! i downloaded the file, opened winzip-and there was nothing there! what do i do?

Comment

Great work Sn00py .
                  I really enjoy playing with your map !
                  The AI needs to be one level higher than usual to compete with the fact that I know the map already, but that's no problem.

I strongly recommanded your map to my friends playing RoN, and I'm doynloading it for them right now
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X