No announcement yet.

System Requirements and Issues with Drivers/Video Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reads more and more suspicioulsy like a truly Microsoft game release...

Comment

Hi Leonidas ,

i tired installing the drivers of Radeon 7200 and 7500 series .. the result was "Blue screen of Death"

but i restored the laptop back ....so no problem......

still want to try out some thing more , so i can play the game

thanks
      Diablo

Comment

Originally posted by diablologin
        Hi Leonidas ,

i tired installing the drivers of Radeon 7200 and 7500 series .. the result was "Blue screen of Death"

but i restored the laptop back ....so no problem......

still want to try out some thing more , so i can play the game

thanks
        Diablo
        diablologin:

Hi

I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination - lol - I'm just trying to help out fellow gamers

Too bad. Some other ATI gamers have found some success with these drivers.

But I guess a lot may have to do with your computer setup.

In one of the links above I have included the ATI driver download page. It may be worthwhile trying a few drivers for your chipset to see what happens.

Don't worry I'm in the same boat as you: RoN DOES NOT support ANY Voodoo video card. Go figure

Best of luck
        Last edited by Leonidas; May 18, 2003, 16:33.

Comment

Originally posted by dearmad
          This reads more and more suspicioulsy like a truly Microsoft game release...
          The universe may be unfolding according to plan, but whose plan?

Comment

Hi Leonidas ,

i tired almost all drivers from the ATI .....still no luck..... i think i need to chnage my laptop to play RON

or i have to install RON in my office PC and play instaed of working

Thanks for your help Leonidas

thanks
            Diablo

Comment

Originally posted by diablologin
              Hi Leonidas ,

i tired almost all drivers from the ATI .....still no luck..... i think i need to chnage my laptop to play RON

or i have to install RON in my office PC and play instaed of working

Thanks for your help Leonidas

thanks
              Diablo
              Too bad. Clearly there are just some things that even technology magic cannot overcome - lol

Wish I could have been of more help - but that's the way it goes sometimes

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X