No announcement yet.

Expanded & Infinite Population Limit Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i just started playing ron and found this thread. after reading this thread and the 'help it won't work' thread was able to modify the files to raise my pop limit in single player to 400.

the mod wasn't my idea, am just posting these already edited files to make it easier for others to increase the pop limit in their games

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom-sa
      When I discovered that the old pop mod didn't work with patch 2, I sat down, looked at Downer's mod, and made the same changes as in his 3200 limit pop mod to the updated files. I've attached the modded files.
      Thanks to Downer for making the mod in the first place, I really enjoy it
      I love this mod!!

I am however havng problems with it overriding victory types..as I want strictly a conquest win and I am having to eliminate one by one other victory conditions thru the rules because it wont read when I change them in the scenario editor??

Peace

Send some help 2 me pul-ease!

Grandpa Troll
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Has anyone tried it with T&P because when the loading screen comes up it says there is an error with the rules.xml file.

When modding, do I need to change the files in the origional RON data file and in the T&P data file because the RON data files are read only.

Thanks

Comment

gosh i cant do it can i get some help? i cant open it on the recommended script editor.

Comment

wait i did open it on the recommended xml editor and i edited it successfully. for some reason though when i load ron it wont load the changes. what now?

Comment

yea i have rs and rstp and no mods of population work for me

Comment

help please. I put the files in the data folder but when i play ron, there were no changes. I play the ron gold.

Comment

I cant download this mod Please help me ! i Love rise of nations

Comment

Working...
                  X