Government DEAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government DEAs

Has anybody already used multiple Government DEAs on a single Planet?

I am curious if it gives you additional Taxation benefits or the like if you build more than one Government DEA on a single Planet or if the only Effect of the additional Governmental DEAs are their capabilities to keep the people content.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Multiple Gov DEA's should make the planet harder to capture, but i always build only one so i can't answer.

Comment

I haven't verified it in the game, but the Devs have stated that Gov DEAs improve efficiencies planet wide and that building multiple Gov DEAs gives a larger bonus. However, the principal of 'diminishing returns' applies. Building 2 Gov DEAs doesn't give you twice the bonus, it's probably something like 1.5 times the bonus.

Again, I haven't verified this by experimenting in the game, and I don't have links to the developer comments (it might've been a beta tester comment), so I can't be sure.
      The foppish elf, fighting ithkul in a top hat and smoking jacket since 1885

Comment

No no no

I prefer to use a single Gov DEA per system, when i build a second on another planet thant the first the effects are already reduced to a poor level, i prefer to build a Mil and Rec DEA on each planet, ( smallers don't) and raise the taxes, works great too

Comment

Working...
        X