Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing from MoO3 I want in EVERY game I buy from now on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuie

Come on, Boris, you can always adopt!
    What, and intentionally inflict the little monsters on me? Noooooooooo thank you!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

What, and intentionally inflict the little monsters on me? Noooooooooo thank you!

Comment

Alarm clock..... $5.

Alarm clock built into the game......free.

Having a 10 quart dutch oven of boiling hot spaghetti sauce poured onto your crotch for ignoring both of them..... priceless.

Comment

If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Nice line.

If I need a silent alarm, I just set my mobile to silent and then set the alarm. It lights up at the appropriate time (catching my attention) and disturbes no-one else. Yay!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Radical_Manuvr
              It is a great feature along with the in game clock. It helps me to remember to eat dinner.
              One of the major windfall I experience with JOMT games, is instead that they do help me eat less!
              I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Hmm, MoO3 as dieting aid. That should boost sales a bit.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Who said MoO3 is actually a JOMT game?
                  From the reviews I read, it could actually make me desire a break from it, and make me want to eat something, anything, to appease the frustration...
                  Just like CivIII did!

I do have skipped a couple of meals instead thanks to the recently acquired SEIVG
                  I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

I said its a JOMT game. Wanna take this outside?

*WOA puts up his fists*

( )

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Anyone who can complete a 600+ turn game in one sitting doesn't have a wife or girlfriend (at least not anymore... ). The alarm clock is a cool feature but I just take off my watch and set it next to the keyboard. I wish that level of creative thoughtfulness was present throughout every part of the game.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
                        I always change the turn display so that it shows the time. And I'm still late for work.
                        Well - at least you didn't get to your work in 2350 AD.
                        Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Working...
                        X