destroying enemy outposts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• destroying enemy outposts

I'm having trouble destroying an enemy outpost. I can't initiate combat with this system, so I don't know how to get rid of it. Help, anyone?

thanks in adv.

The only way i have found of getting rid of enemy outposts is to destroy each of their colonies. It can be tough to do unfortunately, but so far that's the only solution i can find.

Comment

You can do two things:

Wait until it's a full colony and invade it (which can take quite a while)

or

Colonize the plaet with yout own ships and set migration to "outbreed" them.

Comment

I've been able to park a fleet in orbit and just let it set around blockading the outpost. This can starve an outpost down to nothing, but it can take a while depending on situation. Although in a few cases it seems that the outpost can struggle and survive the blockade, may be a factor related to bioharvesting and/or planet compatibility at work.
        "Power doesn't corrupt; it merely attracts the corruptable"

Comment

Originally posted by lakon
          Colonize the plaet with yout own ships and set migration to "outbreed" them.
          Nice trick which also gets you some Pop-Points of other Races into your Empire (useful, as other Races within your Empire colonize Planets on their own and have a different Terraforming Cycle [and sometimes give better Combat Troops ]])
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
          X