An 'interesting' offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An 'interesting' offer

I just got a very strange message from my silicoid allies- They want to know if I will accept their polite offer to go to war. The description of the offer is improve TA: Intelligence. Could this have something to do with an earlier declaration of war I got (the wrong text being used) or something?

I think the Description of the Offer is the thing that´s right.

Had this one also at one time (long time Allies and I declined the Offer ).
    Have also often found other thing where the thing the Ambassadors of the other Races said didn´t fit into the Descriptions of the Offers.

But I think the Description is the one which is correct.

Either their Universal Translator is sometimes broken, or there is a little Bug (no Klackon ) in the Diplomacy
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

This just happened to me 30 minutes ago

See an example of such diplomatic masterpiece here

(I just uploaded this)

---------------------------
      Best regards
      Pushtiu'

Comment

I think it's a bug. Trust the description.

Comment

It only seems to happen with intelligence treaties. How ironic.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
          X