A moment of silence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on topic please.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

It is on topic. What I said is called an analogy.
      "To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
      "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

Don't disguise your views with the premise that you were using an "analogy".

Although I don't know what you think, coming to these gaming threads to read peoples political opinions are not welcome to me.

I want to read about the gaming topic.

If you have something to say politically, in the context of an analogy or not, go to OT. If I want to read other peoples political opinions, I will go to OT.

If i'm over reacting, forgive me.
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton
          It is on topic. What I said is called an analogy.
          You are right I than getting sick and trie of the Christian Fund like the southern basphic tell people that Bush the idict
          is than great president. First there is no evidence that Iraq is or have anything to do with 9-11. This is proof that Buch is mental ill to beleive. Bush is than loser and coward for withdrawn the UN vote on the security council, Bush would have lost by 4 to 11 votes or 4 to 8 and 3 not voteing. This war is illegality as the UN didnot approval of it. At least half the people in America the thinking intelligent half is against this war. Bush isnot only going to be than one term president he is going down as one of the worst president in along time. Christian Fund took over illegally our government
          so they can have their Holy War against Islam.
          By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

This war is illegality as the UN didnot approval of it. At least half the people in America the thinking intelligent half is against this war. Bush isnot only going to be than one term president he is going down as one of the worst president in along time. Christian Fund took over illegally our government
            so they can have their Holy War against Islam.
            Holy Cow,

unless this thread is closed, I must respond.

The UN did approve the use of force with resolution 1441.

And the american polls show majority support.

I'm sorry for going here. But if those who spew lies wont stay on topic, their lies wont be left unanswered.

I apologize moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473

Holy Cow,

unless this thread is closed, I must respond.

And the american polls show majority support.

I'm sorry for going here. But if those who spew lies wont stay on topic, their lies wont be left unanswered.

I apologize moderators.
              Bush is lieing through his teeth. No intelligence agenty or any nation include the CIA found no proof of Iraq being behind 9-11 may-be you need to get your head out of ass than think. First I than a moderal republician not than born againt christian. The UN didnot approve the use of force with resolution 1441. It need than other resolution by the UN to approval the use of forces. Bush lie again when he grave UN weapon inspectors forgery doc that Iraq got Uranium from than African nation. The UN Weapon Inspection test the accurate of the doc than discove the White House forge then. Bush was too busy bullying nation at the UN and that why he doesnot have alot of support at the UN. Not even Mexico which have than seat on the Security Council was going to vote yes after Bush threaten the President of Mexico by saying " It
              Mexico doesnot vote the way I want it to at the UN I will order the arrest of all Mexican living in the United State and the United State might invade Mexico too.".
              By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

i agree with charlesbhoff.
                not only does the intelligent half (well, i wouldn't argue half of the americans are "intelligent") of the nation appose the war, but most of the world does too.
                the US gave permission to Iraq to invade Kuwait, we told Iraq we wanted nothing to do with matters in the middle east.
                and now we threaten war. (get rid of your weapons or we'll declare war??? they know bush will probobly declare war anyway), bio and chem weapons haven't even been found in iraq since desert storm.
                besides, the US had, by far, the largest Biological, chemical and nuclear weapon reserves in the world. and Bush even threatened to USE nukes! prior to Bush, i didn't even KNOW people could be quite that stupid!

for a country worried about terrorism, is declaring war on a country in the middle east, and furthermore, one whom bush claims is one of the sources of terrorism, really the smartest thing to do?

thats like saying, "i want to do well in school. OOH! i know. i will go piss off my teachers"

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
                  Erm, not to hop into the threadjack, but no it didn't. Read 1441. Doesn't call for the use of force at all. In fact, it is designed in such a way as it must rely on a subsequent resolution to provide the "consequences" for Iraq that it promised.

Sorry...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I see some people are just begging for a restriction...

Take the off topic stuff TO THE OFF TOPIC...

Get back on topic... or get restricted...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought the analogy was a good one. I didn't think two little sentences would cause such pain.

Anyway, I say there should be moment of silence until the first patch comes out. I hope that it's not the last patch... I don't know how well MOO3 is selling. The reviews have been mixed which is usually not a good selling point for me.
                      I suspect that it isn't doing that well so knowing infrogrames there probably won't be too much support beyond one patch or two patches.
                      "To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
                      "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        I see some people are just begging for a restriction...

Take the off topic stuff TO THE OFF TOPIC...

Get back on topic... or get restricted...

Comment

Maura I miss the video's too. I liked having the animated spies
                          and scientists, diplomats etc it gave you a feel for the race that
                          you were playing. With MOO3 with the exception of the static
                          image in diplomacy matrix and spy screen you would never know
                          that you were playing a large insect/lizard etc !!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X