Did none of the beta testers 2k7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did none of the beta testers 2k7

Ever encounter one of those accursed Direct X Surface Unavailable errors?

I will agree that the Beta testers aren't responsible for the cruddy interface and the screwed up AI (I won't agree they weren't responsible for 150 Transports or not noticing the PD bug). But, did any of them ever encounter the Direct X errors?

How could they have tested this ... thing without encountering one of those errors?

What did they do when they were testing this piece of crap? Was their charge to make it past 100 turns?

Hell the slightest little hiccup in the OS will cause a Direct X error when you get past 400 turns.

I'm about sick of this game and I'm certainly sick of the incompenents at QS.

And still no GD patch!!!
    Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; January 6, 2023, 09:44.

It sounds like you're really frustrated with the Direct X errors and the overall experience with the game. It’s tough when something you’re excited about ends up being such a headache. It does make you wonder about the testing process; you'd think they would have encountered those issues, especially with a game that pushes the limits after so many turns. If you're looking for something a bit lighter and more relaxing, have you tried Cookie Clicker? It’s a fun, addictive game where you can just click to earn cookies and build your cookie empire without the stress of glitches or crashes. Sometimes a simple game can be a nice break from the frustration!
    ​

Comment

Perhaps the developers did not take into account some specific PC configurations. It would be great if they paid more attention to this.
      Book of Ra Magic on https://slot-igre.net/igrice/book-of-ra-magic​ - reveal the magic of ancient Egypt and find your treasures!
      Book of Ra Magic on https://slot-igre.net/igrice/book-of-ra-magic​ - reveal the magic of ancient Egypt and find your treasures!​

Comment

Beta testers typically focus driving directions on finding major bugs, balancing issues, and ensuring the core gameplay is functional. While they may encounter various errors, their primary goal is often to report critical issues that affect game stability and performance.

Comment

Working...
        X