No announcement yet.

High Score showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaptain you can test it in one turn. Crank out a race, use the editor to give yourself mutation and save. Next turn you get the test. No need to do anything.

Comment

Or hold the ALT key and type "EINSTEIN" to get all techs ;-)
      Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Comment

I forgot about that as I have never used it, but that will do if it works as advertized.

Comment

Thanks for the short cuts guys. I got side tracked on a game over the weekend and didn't test, just as well as I can now do it quick and easy with the cheats.

Comment

I did some limited testing last night and Iasius is right. On both large and huge and on hard and impossible you can switch from lith to cyber and then drop the cyber for minus 24 picks at the mutation. Started with 20 picks and took only lithovore for 200%, saved cheated the techs and next turn it worked. This was on v1.31 useing lowG, -Spy and -GC.

Comment

Let me say I finally got was the method was that will do it. Maybe I miss read it or maybe it was written wrong. I thought they were saying they could have Lith and Cyber at the same time, no can do. Nor can you remove lith directly.
              What you can do is to start with Lith and have 10 picks left. At mutation time you can then select Cyber. This will remove Lith. You can then deselect Cyber.
              As I said before this is an exploit of a bug and hence I would not do it and not respect any accomplishments using it.
              Having said that I not trying to stop others, so don't bother to tell me that one can play anyway they want.
              Of course they can. It is just that using exploits, cheats or editors and then boasting about those exploits is not deserving of respect.
              Hey I once slapped in a future car in AoE and had a blast, once, I would not then start talking about how easy I beat the scenario. It would be weak.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                Let me say I finally got was the method was that will do it. Maybe I miss read it or maybe it was written wrong. I thought they were saying they could have Lith and Cyber at the same time, no can do. Nor can you remove lith directly.
                What you can do is to start with Lith and have 10 picks left. At mutation time you can then select Cyber. This will remove Lith. You can then deselect Cyber.
                As I said before this is an exploit of a bug and hence I would not do it and not respect any accomplishments using it.
                Having said that I not trying to stop others, so don't bother to tell me that one can play anyway they want.
                Of course they can. It is just that using exploits, cheats or editors and then boasting about those exploits is not deserving of respect.
                Hey I once slapped in a future car in AoE and had a blast, once, I would not then start talking about how easy I beat the scenario. It would be weak.
                That is what I meant all along ...

Comment

Working...
                X