MoO3Edit, an editor for Moo3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reedit

Does the new version allow you to save already edited files? Once the mod community starts making functional mods, they need to be tweaked, and for some reason .8 wouldn't simply save a file over itself.

edit: it does save, it doesn't appear to refresh the file in the program to tell you it did.
    Last edited by swat-spas2; March 5, 2003, 07:34.
    Every man should have a college education in order to show him how little the thing is really worth.

Comment

It might not be refreshing because you are still looking at the .mob file. If you navigate in the tree and find the newly saved file, it should show the changes there.

Twostep

Comment

OK, I just posted version 1.0. It does everything 0.9 Beta 1 does, plus it lets you resize the window. I am pretty sure everything is working correctly now, if anyone runs into any problems, please let me know.

Twostep

Comment

Theres still a slight problem, sometimes all of the coulmn isn't shown. Load up GovernModifiers.txt, it cuts off alot of the columns near where HFoG and a couple other parts should show. I'm not sure how its doing this either. Tried to post last night but Apolyton had some trouble.
          "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

heh, killer! Hey, I was thinking of doing this myself. Anyways what I'm currently working on is a mod/plugin manager. Maybe we can merge 'em?
            Last edited by seraph1m; March 6, 2003, 03:47.

Comment

seraph1m pop a new thread so your mod can be located easily.

Comment

Will do. Gotta make things a bit more polished first :P
                Only spent a few hours on it today @ work =b

edit: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=79689

it's working now :P
                Last edited by seraph1m; March 6, 2003, 19:53.

Comment

hey, great job twostep

feel free to let me know about any of your future mods, so i can keep my site up to date (inuendo9@hotmail.com) thats goes the same for the rest of you.

PS

is your name a Dave Matthews thing? if so, kudos
                  Webmaster of Outpost Orion
                  http://moo3outpost.lacota.net

Send comments or questions to inuendo9@hotmail.com

Comment

Editor Cant find MOO

Twostep,

Thanks for working on an editor, but I just downloaded Ver 1.0 and it can't find the game.

I'm running Win98SE and installed MOO 3 in a different directory named \Games\Orion on my Drive E and your editor keeps saying it can't find it.

I'd suggest adding a routine where we can actually point the editor at the correct directory rather than having it look in the registry for some pre-defined value.

Thanks..........Bill

Comment

One of my friends refer me to this forum and I really enjoyed it
                      Alex

Comment

Working...
                      X