No announcement yet.

WARNING - I have found two real bugs in MoO3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this? I jumped out of Moo3 to go to this website and when I finish, I pop up Moo3 and get direct x surface unavailable?

Comment

thats alt+tab.

simply put, moo3 doesn't do it well. it's directx code must be set to non-cooperative or something.

definately going to piss me off.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

It says in the readme that Alt-Tab isn't supported and may cause problems.

That's also why I printed out the readme.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

*Plays "The Only Good Bug is a Dead Bug" public service announcement from Starship Troopers*

But anyway, yeah thats annoying. It seems to be alright for short amounts of time, but it definitly needs to get fixed. Or a windowed mode enabled, that'll help alot of people for other things as well.
          "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Haven't run into either bugs yet. Perhaps I'll try again in a larger galaxy...
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I can't believe how many regulars fell for this old gag.

GOTCHA !

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Bah humbug.

Well I suppose it could've been worse...
                A virus thread about the Ethereans or something ...

Comment

Working...
                X