Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING - I have found two real bugs in MoO3

Yes, ladies and gentlemen...

The Tachidi ambassador and the Klackon ambassador are both, by definition BUGS

...as in insects...

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

I hoped that's what you'd be saying before I opened the thread.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Admittedly, I only have four hours invested in the game so far, but am quite happy to find the absence of any obvious bugs quite nice (I have not found the Tachidi or Klackon yet... ). Not one crash to the desktop, even, which has become almost expected in most pre-patch versions of new games.

Everything runs smoothly, so far...now, the little things, I wouldn't have a clue yet is something was wrong or not......

Comment

Damn
        Got me ;=)
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Administrator - ghostrecon.net

Comment

Got me as well......
            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Me too...

Comment

Spammer!!! +1
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Given

the level of out and out rage that floats around this game...

I found your post quite amusing.

Well worth the time it took to read through it.

Comment

Yeah, those bugs are annoying. Had a Tachidi neighbor and i'd just whipped up some Infantry/Psy-ops duely named Rico's Roughnecks. Go to invade and 1 ship takes out 10 of my outdated ships, and whats left of my shattered fleet barely escapes. But I shall presevere and purge the universe of the bug scourge...
                    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

damn bugs, PATCH NOW!!!!

Comment

Kill them all, let Rantz sort 'em out!!!
                        Chaos, panic and disorder... my work here is done.

Comment

Mee tooooo! (+1 )
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Should have knwon better, but no I walked right into too.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The Uber, an offshoot of the Tachidi species, are deeply saddened by being classified as "bugs". Insectoids is the proper term. After all, i don't call you "Monkies" (in public anyway).
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                              X