MoO3 hits the stores - Seen it being SOLD? Post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preorders suck

I got a preorder from amazon for me bday last december (good grief) and I still have no game (although I *think* it looks certain to get here monday).

That is kinda crappy logistics considering some of the games best fans probably preorder and then get burned on the timeline. They should allow mail order ops a day or two head start at least.

Comment

• Arrived in Japan last week(February 27) 2 versions US and Asian .....strange thing is same boxes same contents but nearly 2000 yen price difference.the US version being the pricey one(both in English)

Comment

• Got mine at Staples/Office Depot here in the north end of Toronto, Canada. I had been looking for it - and it just showed up this week-end.

$65 Canadian which is about $43 American.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• MOO3 is being sold in Finland since early morning of 28th of february for price of 48€ (48$).
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• Well I got it last Friday at compusa, for $49.99 US dollars. I checked at gamestop before I went to compusa, they said they did not get it yet, but I think the guy I asked just had no clue. Since I check their website and it said the store had 1 to 3 copies in, so i think they just sold out. When I went to compusa they had 13 copies of MAster Of Orion, or at least started out with 13. When I came there were still a lot left.
            Donate to the American Red Cross.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• At last , at last , I got it yesterday,....6 days after the initial release ( sold out at anystore after an hour ).
              The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

• Moo3 released in UK. Bought it Oxford St, London (Game).

It came WITH the manual.
                Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

• Got it today (Monday 10th) in NZ. The stock is limited however (the shopkeepr had ordered 15 but only got 3) as it appears the Aussies grabbed the main batch of them. There is a fuller shipment in about a week I think.
                  Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
                  Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

• My local store didn't have a single copy when I checked the other day.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                    X