MoO3 hits the stores - Seen it being SOLD? Post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoO3 hits the stores - Seen it being SOLD? Post here

MoO3 sighted in a small store in Munich, Germany (Monday 24.Feb 11:00am CET): http://www.pcfun.de
    direct link to 'new releases' list: http://www.pcfun.de/site/software/nlist.htm
    Its 55Euro (quite much).

They normally have the games a little earlier than other German stores because they import from US and UK, but those imports are more expansive of course.
    Dunno why they got it earlier that the US stores though...

The US stores have had it a while, but are not allowed to release it till IG says so. Poor Amis

Hmm, its only 2 hours to München from here.... AHA ! But I've got a preorder from Amazon. I should (must) wait.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

did you get it, or asked if you could get it?
      or did you just see the box?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Now, now. Stop being so eager Marko. All will become clear in time, like MoO in the rain ?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Actually I'd rather wait 1-2 days and get it for 45E instead of 55E

edit: Yes, I called them. They sell it.

Comment

I'm also waiting to get it from Amazon.de for EUR 45,99. What I find curious is that Amazon.de still gives an expected shipping date of 28 November. I'm hoping that I actually get the full English-language US version.
            dadacp@gmx.net

Comment

Boy, they are gonna love you at PC-fun, Prisma. If those people at IG spot your posting, that little store will probably be banned from receiving games before the release date in the future.

I know, don't shot the messenger.....

edit: wrong smiley syntax
              It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.

-Mark Twain

Comment

Small correction--I'm getting a 5 EUR discount, so I'm paying only 41 Euros.
                dadacp@gmx.net

Comment

I just got a mail from my online store (okaysoft) - they just shipped it to me

Comment

I've been to every store in my area. No one's willing to give it up before the release date. Damn them all!

Comment

I have to wait for the amazon.de shipment as well. They've moved the release date from Feb 25th to Feb 26th a few days ago. I wonder why.

Comment

Ha! I saw MOO3 at a game store in New York last NOVEMBER! They were just empty boxes of course!

Comment

I an just envision the massive stampedes that will trample over software vendors the moment someone posts a real sighting in NA.

This is the best time of the year, listening and watching raving fans sniff out every scrap of news for when it hits the shelfs and then driving to the store come hell or high water to get the game.

Great fun

Comment

For sale on the 25th?

So how does this work? Can the 24-hour Wal-mart sell it to me at 12:01 a.m. tonight? May be a very unproductive day at work tomorrow......

Comment

If the release date is actually the 26th and your local Wal Mart cares, then no, but they could after midnight "tomorrow".

We get various stores around here that stay open after midnight occasionally just so they can start selling the new stuff immedately. They call them "release parties/sales"...

Comment

Working...
                              X