No announcement yet.

MoO3 hits the stores - Seen it being SOLD? Post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. When I called EB Games to see if Mo03 has hit their shelves yet, their reply was that Feb 25 shows up on their computer as "shipping date" - the game should be on the shelf on the 27th.

Is Feb 25th as "simultaneous world-wide launch" false advertising? Or does it mean that the distribution centers in each country will receive its copies today (or have earlier) and they will be sent out "in country" from there?

I guess what I'm wondering is whether February 25 (today) was actually "shipping date" - an announcement I would've expected several days prior to seeing it on the store shelf?

Or maybe not all EB Games stores are created equal? I'll just go back to feeding the penguins then (joke).

Comment

if it makes you feel any better here in USA (NJ) is the same story: "Ships tomorrow pal, we'll get it when it gets here ... how bout you come back on friday?"

Administrator - ghostrecon.net

Comment

I just called an EB store (in Ontario), and they told me it gets in on the 27th aswell.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Whow... too much complexity at once.
          Went through the tutorial and tried to play a bit but still dont know wheres the difference between test-tubes and research-points...

Gotta have to read the manual. Not a lightweight though, with its 160 pages. (WOOT!)

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
            I just called an EB store (in Ontario), and they told me it gets in on the 27th aswell.
            What garbage. We seem to be the last to get everything.

Comment

Perhaps Divided between Theroetical and Applied sciences?
              (wild guess nuttin more)
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

As I think of it I beliefe it was explained in the Apolyton review..
                I just instantly forgot of course

Comment

I went to EB and Compusa, they dont have it, the guy at EB said that they would get it tommorow!!!
                  I thought it would be out today, I had to take the bus over there and missed the one that took me back. So I had to walk back. Damn it I took the day off from school so I could get it when it came out today. DAMN IT!

I did find a game i was looking for , for a long time and was in there bargin bin. So I did go empty handed, but still I wasted a half a day trying to look for Master of Orion 3, when it will be out tommorow!!

So all the damn rumors that the stores had it weeks ahead of time were all wrong. None of them have it in the store, they are waiting for it to ship to them, which is today.
                  Donate to the American Red Cross.
                  Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Some could say amazon shipped it but that would be mean.

Comment

I contacted both EB's here in London, Ontario, Canada and they are also saying the 27th. However, I contacted Future Shop here in London and they are saying maybe by tonight. I hope so.
                      Have a good one;

Brian

Comment

Just realized the manual in on the CD in pdf format.
                        I thought about uploading it so you guys have sth while waiting, but I doubt my server could stand such a croud...
                        If someone has the possibility to upload it I could give it to him.
                        mail me: prisma2000@gmx.de (hope I wont regret that.. )
                        Last edited by Prisma; February 25, 2003, 17:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Magus Flynn
                          I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. When I called EB Games to see if Mo03 has hit their shelves yet, their reply was that Feb 25 shows up on their computer as "shipping date" - the game should be on the shelf on the 27th.
                          I guess that saves me a call then!
                          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Best Buys around Akron, OH said same thing: 27th
                            Veni, vidi, vici.
                            [I came, I saw, I conquered].
                            -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

The hastings near me says they'll have it on wednesday as well.
                              By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Need MOO 3 manual? Here it is:

And something interesting to read : http://www.orionsector.com/pages/str...trat_guide.pdf (0,8 Mb) - harvesters info and picture included
                                Last edited by MarkG; February 26, 2003, 05:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X