No announcement yet.

Differences between US and UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the Polish version is truly different or if it's just the language. Also, I thought all versions sported green blood because QS didn't want to have to recode such a minor change.

Comment

I'm sure thats what Rantz said. In order not to make multiple versions the FMV clips do not show red blood spraying.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
        I wonder if the Polish version is truly different or if it's just the language. Also, I thought all versions sported green blood because QS didn't want to have to recode such a minor change.
        It will be just the language.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: there is NO difference

Originally posted by Kellanved

Sorry, you're completely right - I simply interpreted the mail from IG as it is. I would never deliberately deny the fact, that Poland is a part of europe - soon even the EU.
          If french doesnot veto your nation becomeing apart of the ECU by your dumb government backing War Criminal Bush on his war against Iraq.

I than against war with Iraq also as I donot see the threat Iraq is to the world.
          By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Ease your judgements. This a moo3 forum not a political one. And learn more english, you're hard to understand.

Comment

Sorry Cymrean, can't let CharlesBHoff get away with a statement like that. Assuming I'm translating it to english correctly.

Charles, pehaps you haven't noticed how Saddam's meglomania manifested itself in his prior wars. Gassing civilians is a war crime. It is Saddam not Bush that is guilty of war crimes.

Gassing civilians = war crime

Simple little equation. That alone is enough justification to go after him. By the way, there is a lot more of those kind of infractions by Mr. Hussein and his cronies.

Let me apologize in advance to those who feel this post is inappropriate. I feel rather strongly about putting individuals like Mr. Hoff in there place. It is unacceptable for an individual to take directed shots at specific countries because they disagree with thier postion, be it Poland, the US, Germany or even France. As Cymrean pointed out this is a game forum not a politcal one. There wasn't even a politically motivated post to illicit such a response.

Comment

There's a forum for this.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by rhofman
                  Sorry Cymrean, can't let CharlesBHoff get away with a statement like that. Assuming I'm translating it to english correctly.

Charles, pehaps you haven't noticed how Saddam's meglomania manifested itself in his prior wars. Gassing civilians is a war crime. It is Saddam not Bush that is guilty of war crimes.

Gassing civilians = war crime

Simple little equation. That alone is enough justification to go after him. By the way, there is a lot more of those kind of infractions by Mr. Hussein and his cronies.

Let me apologize in advance to those who feel this post is inappropriate. I feel rather strongly about putting individuals like Mr. Hoff in there place. It is unacceptable for an individual to take directed shots at specific countries because they disagree with thier postion, be it Poland, the US, Germany or even France. As Cymrean pointed out this is a game forum not a politcal one. There wasn't even a politically motivated post to illicit such a response.
                  The gassing of the people in that town that Bush mention
                  in State of Union Speech was done by Iran. First in that area of the warzone Iraq was useing Mustard gas which is than blistering agent. Those people where kill by than blood poisoning gas like cynaid gas which was once use on death row in america to exect criminal. Iran was useing
                  in their war with Iraq blood poisoning gas. The people who die of the gas poison where testly by than indepence
                  agency of sciencist. It remain me of when Bill Clinton destory than aspin planet in the Sudan by saying it was makeing nerse gas agent. This show that Busk lie like Bill
                  Clinton.
                  By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

I wasn't talking exclusively about the Iran war. I was also talking of something far more insideous. He gassed his own people. His OWN people. The Iraqi Kurds.

To relate this back to the game;

Saddam = Ithkul (everyone hates him, including his own kind)
                    Bush = Human (dangerous, but at least has some friends)

For you to defend Saddam is unbelievable.

Last thing I have to say on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by rhofman
                      I wasn't talking exclusively about the Iran war. I was also talking of something far more insideous. He gassed his own people. His OWN people. The Iraqi Kurds.

To relate this back to the game;

Saddam = Ithkul (everyone hates him, including his own kind)
                      Bush = Human (dangerous, but at least has some friends)

For you to defend Saddam is unbelievable.

Last thing I have to say on this subject.
                      America gave him the gase he use in his war on Iran and we
                      never said anything about his useing gas on the Iran people. In fact America encough him to use poison gas in his
                      war on Iran untril the Soviet Union gave Iran poison gas to use back on him. The Iran and Iraq war was the first major war to use poison gases since WW1 . So America government is in no position mortal to say anything about
                      this now. It was our current Sec of Defence who during the Iran Iraq war was happy that Iraq was useing poison
                      gas on Iran as it gave us than change to test poison gas.
                      delerity system in actural combat use.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymrean
                        Ease your judgements. This a moo3 forum not a political one. And learn more english, you're hard to understand.
                        English is my native languare as I was born in America.
                        The nation of Eastern Eupore must learn that in the ECU French and Germany are the bosses and master as most of the money will be comeing from French and Germany.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: there is NO difference

Originally posted by Kellanved

Sorry, you're completely right - I simply interpreted the mail from IG as it is. I would never deliberately deny the fact, that Poland is a part of europe - soon even the EU.
                          I lost too maqny friend kill in the dumb ass Vietman war which America got into . The Gulf of Tonkim thing was than lie make up by LBJ to justiable the USA entering the Vietman civil war in South Vietman which was none of our bussienes. I donot alway believe verything the America government say about anybody or any nation. Than I than a member of the Republican Party and many member of the GOP donot support this war against Iraq.

Comment

Political... OT.
                            Objects in mirror are insignificant.

Comment

Working...
                            X