No announcement yet.

Has anyone gotten it yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that would be sweet. That transparency and feeling of quickness can be achieved by not telling anyone it shipped, however. We'd find out when it's being downloaded, hassle storeowners for copies; imagine the riots at your neighborhood EB. I think the only way that would help get a jump on shipping time is if it were done for a game that isn't as sought after as this. There's just too many people yelling too loudly for it.

* Harry logs out, lifts the binoculars back to his eyes, and continues staking out the IG warehouse.

Comment

Well, I know for a fact that Microsoft press CDs in Europe for European distribution. I would imagine that other publishers may also do so - bearing in mind that it reduces distribution costs (assuming a big enough European print run).

Comment

* Harry logs out, lifts the binoculars back to his eyes, and continues staking out the IG warehouse.
        Hey, did you do a campcheck when you got here? There's a lot of us already waiting for the phat lewt dammit.
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
            Oh well, the EB Games website still had 1/25/03 as the date they expect to start shipping it to customers as of this last weekend. I was hoping that someone had already gotten their copy.
            I thinks that’s supposed to be 2/25/03

Comment

Working...
            X