Has anyone gotten it yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gotten it yet?

Has anyone gotten MOO3 yet? If so, please tell us all about it.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Well, as it has only just gone gold, i wouldn't think many people would have the full game, as it still needs to be mass produced and distributed Maybe some people with "contacts" have a copy though Otherwise, check out the MOO3 preview articles for info.

Comment

as it still needs to be mass produced and distributed
      Heh, or leaked.
      By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

I'm trying to get a review copy ASAP. Will let you know.

Comment

Maybe I should start a review website this afternoon, then I could "try" to get a review cpoy too. I'm starting to salivate now, having been hungry so long, and now I can smell the cooking... The chef says "Dinner's ready" and now we have to "wait for the waiters" to bring us the main dish. Any chance of a starter ?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Oh well, the EB Games website still had 1/25/03 as the date they expect to start shipping it to customers as of this last weekend. I was hoping that someone had already gotten their copy.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Spoke to Bill Fisher - will have a copy soon for review.

Comment

Originally posted by JonahFalcon
                Spoke to Bill Fisher - will have a copy soon for review.
                What's your site? And was there any definition of 'soon'?

Comment

By soon, I hope by the end of the week.

UGO.com is the site. (www.ugo.com)

My last review was SimCity 4:

Comment

Yes, I'm familiar with it. It's in my favorites for reviews. Great interview with Tim Curry, btw.

Comment

Somehow, I don't think it should take long to get to the stores. IIRC, the second data disk, manual and packaging were all done when they decided to take more time to debug multiplayer. If so, they only need to dupe one disk and get it into the packaging.

We can only hope...I want my MOO3 fix!

Comment

All the sites over here in Blighty (inc Amazon, who i pre-ordered it from about 10 years ago) are estimating the 7th of MARCH still...

... curses...

Jon...

Comment

Well if it is the 7th of March, it'll be just after i get back from the States Do yankee disks work over here? Never tried or found out before I hope to god its sooner though, maybe THIS WEEKEND PLEASE?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex-C
                            Do yankee disks work over here? Never tried or found out
                            I've used brit disks over here so I assume they do. You just have to get used to seeing z's in your words...

Comment

Yes, I play Championship Manager 01/02 on my American PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X